Matilda † The Vampire Slayer

Guest Drew

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: This is excellent, I could really visualise all the scenes, except I keep imagining Summer Bay High as Sunnydale high since they never show the exterior school entrance . I laughed aloud at hellbutt, and Jacks reaction to Rory being eaten, so selfish and in-character........... you can so tell you don't like him :D

Though I'd rather have Leah as the slayer, I don't particularly like Matilda's character (in the show, not in the fic), but Leah would still be great as the big Villain, dress her up in that maids outfit and have her as the Summer Bay Siren or something, have Matilda knocked out for a while, whilst Leah is luring men to jump to their deaths from Stewart point, and only Aden and Geoff can beat her, for obvious reasons ......:P

:lol:

Thanks for the comments guys, and the ideas :P

Leah plays a part in the fic, although not as big and outrageous as that :P If I have the energy to do a sequel, I may just use that haha... Luc; that changing voice thing is a minor clue for something big later down... Just for a few hints at the spoilers. Thanks again. =]

WARNING: Bleeped out naughty words.

Previously

It was only recently discovered that Summer Bay had been built on the ass of hell – where all evil beings roam the streets at night, and some at day. A seventeen year old girl was chosen three months ago to save the world – the world’s fate was in her hands; it was clear to some that the Earth was doomed. As a mystery appearance of Ryan in a graveyard sparked suspicions, a message in blood had also been written on the school lockers. Investigating the whereabouts of Ryan it was soon discovered that he was a vampire, who then trapped Matilda. Surrounding her with dozens of vampires as the rest of the gang lied peacefully unconscious in the middle of a graveyard. Yep, the theories of some seemed to be coming true – the Earth was doomed.

Chapter Three Enchanted Part l

Matilda Hunter was thrown across the graveyard in what seemed like very slow motion. Landing on her behind, she groaned loudly as she jumped herself back up, still with a firm grip of her stake in her right hand. She breathed quite heavily as she stared at a blurry vision of at least a dozen vampires, dusting a few already. It was going to take her a genie with three wishes to slay this bunch. Matilda had already appeared to be defeated.

All seemed peaceful during this winter night in the van park house. No screaming of any voices or no shades of light. Everything had fallen to silence and darkness. The emptiness of the house was disturbed as a car pulled up outside, the house was about to be bothered. Out of no where, and before the disturbance of the people outside, the fireplace had lit itself up. High flames coming out of the fireplace, then immediately it had stopped. Seconds of peacefulness passed by, and then the same thing had happened again, yet stopped when a key slid through the back door. Letting them enter the house.

Matilda took a deep breath just after slaying another vampire. She was losing strength; she was almost out of energy. She desperately needed help though no one had come to her aid.

‘Get her! Don’t let a worthless slayer defeat vampires like yourselves!’ Barked Ryan, who was standing on top of a gravestone. ‘She’s weak, vulnerable. Get her before she gets you!’ Ryan encouraged the last few standing of the vampires. Matilda waved her hand through her hair. Thinking that this was it. This was going to be her end.

Miles had walked into the van park house, slowly followed by Ric, Belle and Aden where all three seemed to be shaken up, not speaking a word.

‘Get some sleep, all three of you. You’ve had a big night.’ Miles said as the three slowly walked upstairs. ‘I’ll call Irene and let you know that you’re here Belle. Aren’t you all lucky that I followed you and saved your butts?’ Miles smiled, not getting any replies by the three. ‘That’s OK. You can thank me in the morning. I should go back for Matilda anyway.’ Miles began talking to himself, not noticing the cupboard doors opening and closing by themselves as they made no noise. Doing their pattern very peacefully.

Matilda had now been held down on the floor by at least seven vampires. All her kicking and screaming soon wore off. She had almost lost every ounce of strength in her body. Three months of training wasn’t enough to pull off a crowd this much.

‘Please, let me go! What do you want from me!?’ Matilda begged as she soon began to sob. Ryan jumped down from the gravestone as he slowly walked towards her.

‘What do we want? WE WANT YOU!’

Sunrise had awoken the folk of Summer Bay as a new day had begun. Inside the van park house, all had seemed dreamy. All had seemed weary. It was a feasible feeling that the mood in the house was dreary. Three drained teenagers moaned as the sunlight had crawled under their eye lids, wakening them on this warm winter’s morning. Belle released a small smirk as she opened her eyes, seeing herself lying down on a bed to a peaceful Aden… This was what she had dreamt of… Well, not really. What she had dreamt of was something more triple x rated. Belle slowly raised her hand as she went to stroke Aden’s hair. As she did so, her smile became bigger. Aden too released a smile with his eyes closed as he whispered the name “Geoff.”

‘What the hell was that!?’ Belle screamed as she chased after Aden down the stairs, fixing up her hair along the way down.

‘Maybe you should answer my question when I ask you what were you doing in my bed!?’ Aden screamed back as they entered the living room where Ric too seemed too had just gotten up, pouring some orange juice into a glass. Ric paused in his actions as he looked at the pair, letting out a chuckle.

‘You two slept together?’

‘No!’ Both had answered back with a high angered tone.

‘This homo here wishes he was sleeping with Geoff!’ Belle revealed.

‘Oh, come off it Belle. Just because I said his name, does not mean that I wish I had him bended over my bed.’ Aden argued back as the side door had slammed opened against the wall, putting all the uproar on hiatus.

‘What the hell!?’ Belle gasped as Ric walked over towards it. ‘It was as if someone slammed the door against the wall.’ She had slowly whispered.

‘That wasn’t the only thing that’s been going on.’ Sighed Ric as he walked over towards the dining table, picking up three chairs which had been knocked over.

‘What happened here?’ Asked Aden, as he picked up the third chair.

‘I’m not sure. But did you two hear or see anything weird going on last night or this morning just after we got back from the graveyard?’ Ric asked, as Belle and Aden looked at each other puzzled.

‘Actually, yeah. Homo here whispered a guys name in my ear as I stroked his hair.’ Belle crudely replied as Aden’s jaw dropped.

‘Will you just shut up before I do give you something to complain about!’ Aden retaliated as he moved over towards the lounge; sitting down. ‘Just before I dozed off last night I heard something like cutlery being moved… Could that just be Miles having another one of his late night dinners?’

‘No… Miles was out helping saving Matilda.’ Ric slowly said as he looked at Belle, then Aden. ‘And they haven’t come back since.’ Ric took a long deep sigh of panic as Matilda and Miles walked into the house from the back door, making all three skip a heart beat. ‘Hey, what happened last night?’ Ric asked as he gave Matilda a hug.

‘You should have seen it. Vampires crawling all over her as if she was a dumped piece of meat. But then she was saved.’ Miles smiled as he sat down, taking Ric’s juice as he skulled it.

‘What happened?’ Belle asked as she then gave Matilda a hug.

‘Well; I saved her.’ Miles said with a blunt tone, as if Belle’s question was a stupid one. ‘We just then parked a couple streets away. Locked the doors, crashed there for the remaining hours of the night. It was like a road trip. Only not.’ Miles sighed as he stared into space, dreaming.

‘Thank god it’s a weekend, I need sleep.’ Matilda smiled as she rested in Ric’s arms. ‘Oh, and by the way; Ryan’s a vampire.’ All five had seemed to rest in peacefulness as Belle and Aden shared awkward looks with each other. Belle was frightened that the guy she was into was gay with the man that’s supposed to be into her. And Aden was afraid that his cover may have been blown that his secret crush was in fact from the other team. All thoughts were interrupted when the television had come on unexpectedly… By itself.

‘Don’t you gotta love technology and how it advances so quickly!?’ Miles stated with such enthusiasm as he turned it off with the remote… Only seconds later for it to turn on by itself again.

‘Well that’s freaky.’ Matilda chuckled as she took the remote out of Miles’ hand and turning it off herself, thinking that he had just pressed the sleep button or something other. But the T.V had turned on again by itself.

‘This is exactly what I was talking about.’ Ric said as all four laid eyes on him. ‘I think the place is haunted.’ Stated Ric which brought Miles out in a state of laughter.

‘This place? Haunted? Eric, we may be living on the ass of hell, but this house is definitely not haunted.’ Miles replied as he pulled out the plug of the television, which had done no justice. The screen had went blank, and then turned on again. Not being connected to power. ‘OK, it could be a possibility the house is haunted.’ Miles slowly agreed as everybody looked at each other, thinking that someone in the room had to of had answers. Just as Belle was about to open her mouth to pull out a theory, a man came crashing through the back kitchen windows in a long white leather jacket, with piercings in all sorts of possible places on his body.

‘What the F**K?’ Matilda slowly whispered as she slowly turned to look at Ric, then back at the intruding man. The man had released a grin as he raised his hand, releasing a small white glowing ball out of his hand which rushed into Matilda’s body. He did the same with Ric, then Belle and Aden, all too suddenly before they had gotten the chance to hide. They glowed for several seconds until it disappeared, along with the man as Miles pulled himself up from underneath the sofa.

‘What the hell was that!?’ Belle said, as she brushed herself as if she were covered in some sort of powder.

‘Is everybody OK?’ Miles asked.

‘Yeah, I feel fine.’ Matilda replied as she looked at Ric.

‘I feel OK.’ Ric answered as Aden replied with the same.

‘Well I think we can all agree that that was random, stupid and totally lame. I’m going to sleep!’ Matilda groaned as she walked up the stairs.

‘Are you sure you are all alright?’ Miles asked as he walked over to the mess in the kitchen.

‘Yeah, it was weird though. He wasn’t a witch. Couldn’t have been a vampire.’

‘He could be a demon.’ Miles suggested as they all looked concerned.

‘Great. There’s a demon in town. I’m living on some screwed up ass and a demon crawls into my house. Great, just; great.’ Ric groaned as he too walked up the stairs.

‘Technically he flew through the window.’ Belle corrected.

‘Don’t get all technical with me, yo!’

Darkness surrounded a large cold room as a shiny white glow had lit up the room. The pierced demon had emerged out of the glow and slowly made his way up some stairs as he ended at a chair; where sat Dracula.

‘It is done.’ The demon had spoken.

‘You hit the slayer?’ Dracula had asked.

‘Along with her three friends… I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. Anyway, with four teenagers like them cursed with my enchantments, it only makes the clock runs faster until they begin to kill each other.’ The demon finished with a cunning smile.

‘As long as they leave their friend with me… The slayer; is mine.’

that was good-can definately see matilda in buffy's role and you need to have an angel type-make ric a vampire :lol:

Thanks. :)

there may not be an Angel type role in the story as yet, although the story is only two chapters in and not giving too much away, one of the Scoobies DO get turned into a vampire for GOOD.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates for anyone whose still reading :P just been too busy for the past week and a bit. Here's part two of chapter three. :)

Previously

After discovering the true identity of Ryan Baker as a vampire, Matilda had found herself trapped by dozens of vampires; the Slayer was about to meet her end. As her Watcher, Miles, had taken the rest of the Scoobies home after their attack, he went back to the graveyard in courageous style and fought off the vampires, saving Matilda. Sunrise had dawned and Belle and Aden woke up next to each other, in awkward situations. Belle believing that the guy she’s into and her best friend is gay was upset that he had whispered Geoff’s name in her ear – Aden had almost exposed himself out of the closest. Lucky enough for the gang, suspicions were put on hold when the house began to haunt itself up; Enchanted style! A demon came crashing through the kitchen windows and threw glowing balls into Matilda, Belle, Ric and Aden; where the demon had revealed himself, working for Dracula. All had seemed fine though… Until now.

Chapter Three Enchanted Part ll

Miles Copeland continued to sigh almost every tenth second as he flicked through the pages of old books, all piled on top of each other on the dining room table. The sun had slowly settled behind the ocean as Matilda walked down the stairs, yawning after sleeping all day from a terrible ordeal from the night before. Confused by what Miles was doing she had sat next him, as she picked up a book which spelt out the title “Magick for Witches and Demons”. Her face scrunched up in the most confused look ever as she placed her hand over Miles book, as he continued to ignore her presence.

‘What are you researching now?’ Matilda asked as he picked up her hand, removing it from what she had covered up.

‘The demon or witch or whatever it was that came in before. He had to of done something to you four; those glowing things have to of had some sort of a purpose.’ Miles quickly added as he continued to read. Matilda let out a chuckle as she got herself up, walking towards the fridge and took out leftovers from last night’s dinner.

‘Miles; we’re fine. That guy attacked almost twelve hours ago. If anything was going to happen, it would happen by now.’ Matilda smirked as she placed the dinner in the microwave. Silence had surrounded the two besides the vibrating of the microwave. Unexpectedly the lights in the room had flickered off, and then flickered back on again. Before Miles could moan at the annoyance, his attention was sidetracked to a screaming Matilda.

‘Hey, hey! What is it?’ Miles said as he leaped out of his chair, to a shivering Matilda who had then snapped out of her shivering self.

‘It was nothing… It’s just the darkness, I hate it. I’m scared of the dark.’ Matilda weakly smiled as she took her dinner out of the microwave, sitting down at the table as Miles followed her.

‘You’ve seemed perfectly OK with the darkness since you’ve taken on your duties as a slayer.’

‘Yeah, well things change.’ Matilda said as she began to eat her dinner. Miles slowly had sat down as he stared at her as she ate her dinner in peace as Ric walked into the room, with very neat hair and topless as he gave Matilda a kiss on her cheek.

‘And how is my very beautiful girlfriend?’ Ric grinned as he walked back into the foyer, fixing himself up in the mirror.

‘Since when do you parade around the house half naked?’ Miles had asked.

‘And since when do you compliment on how beautiful I look?’ Asked Matilda with a smile.

‘Well I just had this thing come over my head where I should compliment you so often. You are the hottest girl alive. I’m one of the hunkiest men in this town; there is no way I’m letting you go. We’re like the Brad and Angelina of this town. You and me. And a whole lot of sexiness.’ Ric grinned in the mirror, as he fixed up his hair. Miles’ eyes had widened largely as his head turned away from the books once more.

‘Someone certainly thinks good of themselves.’ Miles had added.

‘Hey, I’m just telling it how it is. I’m going to go down to the gym and work on these biceps though. Give you a little something to hold onto in bed at night.’ Ric growled as he bit Matilda’s ear, jumping out of the room. Matilda let out a small childish giggle as she looked up at Miles, who looked very weirdly at her.

‘OK, what is it with you two?’ Miles asked as he closed the book at a startled Matilda.

‘Why would you think something’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong.’

‘Please! Miss Scared of the Darkness rescued by Mister Biceps. If you two are going to carry on like this, can you please not do it in my face. Or warn me otherwise, so I get a head start on hurling.’ Miles declared as he picked up his book and began to walk into the foyer. A passing Aden from down the stairs had taken the book out of Miles hand with a very huge grin as he read out the title out loud.

‘A Very Demon Demon World. What are you reading; you sad little boy.’ Aden fluttered as he stared into Miles eyes.

‘Who are you calling little? Matilda told me what she had found in your draw.’ Miles snapped back with a cunning smile as he snatched the book out of Aden’s hand and walked up the stairs.

The insult hadn’t seemed to offend Aden as his smile continued to grow. ‘Enjoy the reading bookworm!’ Aden yelled out, jumping off the last few steps and entering the living room. ‘Well hello hello! Good evening Slayer!’ Aden cheerfully greeted as he walked around the dining room table with large widened eyes.

‘Hello to you too.’ Matilda slowly spoke as she looked puzzled at Aden’s happy tones. ‘Are you OK?’.

‘OK? I feel marvelous! I’m great! I’m hap-happ-happy!’ Aden continued to grin as he jumped over the lounge and began to walk in circles around it. ‘You going patrolling tonight? Are you going to go kill Ryan? Can I bring my camera? Oh the memories we’ll have of this time together slaying!’ Spoke Aden quite fast as he rested on a seat next to Matilda.

‘Patrolling? Now? Yeah right!’ Matilda had snorted as she picked up her plate and moving towards the sink. ‘Scary vampires in the darkness of the night and in a graveyard!? There is no way you’re going to get me going there anytime soon!’

‘But the world needs a savior! Who will be there to rid the world of fangs if you’re not around?’ Aden asked as he began to follow Matilda.

‘I’m sure the world will do fine if I miss one night of slaying.’ Smirked Matilda as she walked up the stairs, leaving a shocked Aden behind.

‘Shut up! Who are you!?’ Aden asked with such enthusiasm as he skipped a few feet towards the television, quickly being sidetracked by Matilda’s abandonment of her duties.

The night had quickly moved on into the morning as Miles walked down the stairs, finding Ric doing pushups on dining room table, sweat dripping from his forehead, making a small puddle on the surface of the table. Miles just stood there, no facial expressions, just blunt.

‘What are you doing?’ Miles had asked.

‘What does it look like? I’m just trying to keep in shape. My temple isn’t going to stay fit by itself.’ Ric had stated.

‘Your temple!?’

‘So I had this dream, yeah? We were all down at the graveyard. Matilda was slaying. Miles was encouraging and we were cheering and then all of a sudden, out of no where this monster appeared out of the sky, and I killed it with some witchcraft that I wiped up out of the blue. It was the best dream… It was a great sleep!’ Aden entered with such a dreamy and very fast paced tone as Ric and Miles stared at him, confused by what he was talking about.

‘Who are you talking to?’ Ric chuckled as he got himself off the table.

‘You guys… I wish the dream were true though. I mean, I was excited about going slaying last night with Matilda, but she didn’t want to because she was so scared. Since when was she afraid of the dark? Or vampires? Or graveyards even. It doesn’t make sense.’ Aden had continued, where Miles had butted in.

‘And neither are you two. You will not shut up’ Miles began as he pointed towards Aden. ‘And you wont stop checking yourself up. What is it with you guys?’ Miles asked, seeming quite serious.

‘Nothing’s wrong with me mate, I’m just in need for some good looks.’ Ric stated as a there was a knock on the door. The three boys went silent as Miles headed towards the door, where two men walked in with an overly large mirror.

‘Hey, hey. What is this?’ Miles asked as the men placed the mirror against the wall.

‘Oh thank god. I was dying without the mirrors in this place!’ Ric clarified as he walked over towards the mirror, beginning to check himself out once more.

‘You bought this mirror?’ Miles asked, quite annoyed.

‘Yeah, along with the three others.’ Ric explained as he looked at the two men had walked in with another large mirror.

‘You ordered FOUR mirrors? Ric, you are an apprentice mechanic. With what money are you going to use to pay for this?’

‘With your credit card.’ Ric grinned as he ran up the stairs, leaving Miles alone with Aden and the delivery guys. Brushing his hands through his hair, Miles’ annoyance had seemed to worsen as Matilda walked in with bundles of garlic and crosses in her hand; struggling to hold them all. Miles’ face dropped as each person began to take his toll.

‘What are they for?’ Miles slowly asked as Matilda had dumped them on the table.

‘They’re for the vampires. Hello, you said it yourself, we’re living on the ass of hell! We have to be prepared if one attacks!’ Matilda answered.

‘Prepared for what? You are the Slayer, you are the one that’s supposed to protect the world from those creatures!’

‘You will not believe what I did last night!’ Belle paraded into the house, full of pride as Miles sunk deep into a chair.

‘What did you do? Did you have the same dream as me? Slaying with Matilda and killing a monster coming out of the sky?’ Aden asked as he ran up towards Belle along with Matilda, both in awe at Belle’s news.

‘No, this wasn’t a dream. This was real; I’ve been studying the craft a lot, because I want to be the strongest witch in the world; blah blah blah, and I finally learnt how to use telekinises! I can make objects fly! Am I great or what!?’

‘Are you kidding me?’ Aden asked, feeling upset yet with high enthusiasm.

‘Nope.’

‘Are you kidding me?’ Aden had asked again.

‘Nope!’

‘I hate you!’

‘I know.’ Belle grinned as she walked in circles with her hands in the air, feeling as if she were a goddess. ‘It’s not my fault I’m becoming a stronger witch then you! Before you all know it I’ll be stronger then the slayer!’

‘Stop it! Shut up!’ Miles barked as he rose from his lounge. ‘All of you have been cursed somehow by those balls. You are not acting like yourselves! You are possessed or something! Just, separate from each other now, you are all giving me a migraine.’ Miles said, feeling drained off all energy as another knock on the door was made. Matilda and Belle made their way towards the door, and opened it. Where two vampires stood. Matilda screamed at the top of her lungs in fear as she ran behind the table, catching the attention of Miles as he walked towards the door. Belle had just stood there with a smile towards the vampires.

‘Well aren’t you going to come in boys?’ Belle flirtatiously asked as the two vampires smiled, walking inside the doorframe. Matilda had run up to them, with garlic around her neck and holding up three crosses. They both moaned out in pain as one vampire had quickly grabbed Matilda’s wrist and threw her across the room. ‘Hey!’ Belle screamed, as she picked up Matilda’s stake and pierced it through one vampire. The other had jumped onto her back as Belle threw him off, beginning to kick him in the chest as the vampire fought back. Belle had then released a powerful punch which then through the vampire across the room in a flying state. ‘Am I powerful or what?’ Belle grinned as she walked over towards the vampire.

‘I really hate you!’ Aden smirked as he helped Matilda off the ground.

‘Hey big guy!’ Belle called out as the vampire turned around. Belle whisked the stake into the vampire as he turned into dust. With a huge smile on her face, Belle turned around to face the other three as she fixed herself up. ‘If Matilda ever dies, you’ll find I’ll come in handy.’ Belle avowed as she threw the stake onto the kitchen bench.

‘I’m going upstairs and try and find this demon and see if I can control… you hormonal teenagers.’ Miles slowly said with a frown, moping himself up the stairs.

Miles. Smile. The world isn’t ending… Yet.’ Grinned Aden as the three began to clean up the mess.

Miles entered his bedroom as he sunk into his mattress, burying himself within his books. Hours had passed of reading, and Miles hadn’t discovered anything. Until now.

His eyes widened like tennis balls as he sat up straight in his bed, looking up from the book, he let out a smile for the first time in days. ‘Of course!’

‘Matilda! Look out!’ Belle had called from downstairs as a loud crash was heard. Miles leaped off the bed and ran downstairs as he entered the living room, in awe that the demon had returned; attacking the four teenagers. Miles looked to his left where Aden had been buried underneath a bookshelf, Matilda was lying unconscious up against the fire place and Belle and Ric got themselves up from the attack the demon had just left on them. Ric punched the demon in the face, yet the demon had quickly retaliated, grabbing Ric by the throat and raising his fist.

‘Not the nose, please!’ Ric begged as the demon whacked Ric across the face with his fist. Knocking Ric out cold, leaving behind a bloody nose. Belle tried to knock him out as she broke a chair over his back, but all he did was moan, then grabbed Belle by her neck.

‘What are you going to do Big Guy?’ Belle smartly asked as she spat in his eye. The demon had slowly growled as he span himself around, with Belle in his palm and threw her like a lifeless doll across the room as she landed in the kitchen windows. Miles stood there. Petrified. He didn’t know what to do. But then…

Darkness had overcome him as he rested softly against the living room floorboards. Unconscious.

Archived