Nicole Depreciation Thread

Guest kitty_baby777

Sorry Guys I Like Nicole She Brings So Much To The Show Shes Different To Every Character So Give The Actress a chance.

lol I think your in the wrong room . . . :huh:

This is the Depreciation Thread not the Appreciation Thread

But there is an appreciation thread for her...

Anyhoooooooo...

I cant believe how annoying her voice is, and how much eye make up she wears, I mean talk about 'S**t' central, and the fact that she complains about literally everything just gives me the ****s :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually surprised so many people think she's a good actress. Theres been characters I haven't liked that much before like Cassie but I respected Sharni as she was a good actress. I just don't see it with Nicole she keeps pulling her mouth in a really annoying way and her voice grates, she actually makes me want to change channels. I don't like her character either I've always been bigger fans of the nice characters like Mattie. The writers haven't given her any redeeming characteristics I don't even love to hate her like I have with other characters like Angie. Its as if they've plonked Paris Hilton in the middle of Summer Bay ick!

Archived