Nicole Depreciation Thread

Guest kitty_baby777

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm undecided on her for now. I think she'll become more and more central to the show in the coming months as she's starting to fill the space left by Cassie's departure and Mattie's upcoming departure, and with Belle taking a more adult role in the show, Nicole's the only older high school girl left. She is incredibly annoying, but whether that's a bad thing remains to be seen, for instance Colleen is annoying but I love her.

i think after awhile she will change her ways and start appreciating people

before we know it she will be best friends with belle and all the others its a recurring theme on home and away- come in be hated/be bad then turn into the goodie good/well liked

e.g ric

i can see aden coming into this

belle

others but im not really thinking at the moment

She's a spoilt little princess and annoying as hell, but she's a good character, I like Roman as a father, and I think

when things go horribly wrong with this Elliot dude she will become a little more likable.

I also think she'll hook up with Geoff soon.

I'm undecided on her for now. I think she'll become more and more central to the show in the coming months as she's starting to fill the space left by Cassie's departure and Mattie's upcoming departure, and with Belle taking a more adult role in the show, Nicole's the only older high school girl left. She is incredibly annoying, but whether that's a bad thing remains to be seen, for instance Colleen is annoying but I love her.

True, since Colleen always sticks her foot in the wrong, but at least her heart is in the right place. As for Nicole "Her Royal Bratness" Franklin, no; she (as Morag correctly stated) is a rude, thoughtless little brat!

You know in a way . . . I dont know if any of you agree

Nicole is a bit like Kirsty when Kirsty first came to the Bay . . . in more ways then one . . .

Kirsty dis-obeyed her family and Nicole is doing the exact same . . .

Kirsty got with Kane much to everyone's disappointment and now Nicole is doing the same with this Elliot guy . . .

I have a feeling Kirsty will bring her around . . .

As much as I still hate Nicole that's what I think

Archived