Love Problems

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

I'd probably just leave things be for a little while. Maybe it's a good thing that you're on holidays, that way you won't have to see each other everyday. It's going to take a while for things to go back to normal. You might not even go back to being friends. I don't want to seem so negative, but I don't think you should get your hopes up when there's a good chance that things won't work out how you want them to.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.

I have a major problem.

I know this will sound disgusting and stalkerish- but i'm desperate to let this out somewhere.

Soo.

There's this teacher.

He's not my teacher..

But A teacher.

he's 24.

Really hot

Really nice

Really funny

Really awesome.

And i really like him.

he is the head of our radio station at school...so i joined.

he runs "Reconciliation Act"- i joined

he coaches soccer- i made it onto his team

I'll do anything to be around him.

He always makes me laugh and he is just really attractive.

How can i get over him. Like, i get that its a bit weird and i dont wanna like him. I just can't help myself.

No it's not wrong to like your ex.

I've liked one of my ex boyfriends once, but I knew I couldn't go back there after what he did to me.

But it really depends on why you two broke up in the first place, was it cos he cheated on you, or was it cos you just stopped liking him, or the other way around?

But if he did nothing wrong, and you guys just broke up, just cos you didn't really feel a connection anymore, then I would say, just tell him how you feel towards him.. Theres no point in not telling him, cos if you dont, then he might find another chick.

Unless he is already with someone already :lol:

But yeah, Thats what I would do.

I have a problem!. I like this guy who I used to go out with ages ago.

Is it wrong to like your ex or is it bad?.

I know it sounds weird but i'm just curious.

No it's not wrong. I think it's usual to still have feelings for your ex. I don't think they ever go away, I know I still care about my ex's but that doesn't mean I'm about to leave my current partner and go back to them.

As Stephy said, it depends on why you broke up in the first place. Usually you break up for a good reason and therefore you shouldn't really go back. I was on/off with this guy for years and it wasn't healthy. I don't know why I went back, it just ended in tears. But, I have learnt from it.

So, if you're not sure about it, then don't. But are you sure you're not just confused about your feelings for him, ie, do you just care for him or is it something deeper?

Ok.

I have a major problem.

I know this will sound disgusting and stalkerish- but i'm desperate to let this out somewhere.

Soo.

There's this teacher.

He's not my teacher..

But A teacher.

he's 24.

Really hot

Really nice

Really funny

Really awesome.

And i really like him.

he is the head of our radio station at school...so i joined.

he runs "Reconciliation Act"- i joined

he coaches soccer- i made it onto his team

I'll do anything to be around him.

He always makes me laugh and he is just really attractive.

How can i get over him. Like, i get that its a bit weird and i dont wanna like him. I just can't help myself.

I feel your pain, I really do. I had a thing with a gap student once (not quite the same as teacher but they still get fired and screw up their career) and we had to end it because of people starting to find out. I'm not belittling your thing for your teacher or saying it's the same thing and I know this is really not what you want to hear but you really have to try and ignore it and wait for it to go away. Which it will, in time. He's a teacher, he's got to look after his career so it's likely that, if you ever did make a move, that would be his answer. And that would be a sucky thing to then have to deal with after. My advice is leave it well alone...but then, that's much easier said than done I know.

And no, so not wrong to have feelings for an ex. Pretty normal in fact, especially if it was a long term thing. But you have to remember the reasons you broke up before. Getting back together with an ex barely ever works out - does sometimes though. But flings with ex's are pretty hot :D

A few days ago it was the anniversay of a year of me and my ex boyfriend being broken up for a year.

We dated for 2 and a half years and now we don't talk anymore.

I miss him alot, and I know I still love him although he has moved on and has a new girlfriend who he loves better than he ever loved me.

It's quite a depressing thought but I've been thinking about him more and more recently. :(

I'm depressed coz i shoud be seeing the guy i like and instead i'm at home lol.

I'm thinking about asking him to come with me somewhere i thing he'll appreciate more then my best friend even though she said she'll come with me.She'll come with me even if she's second best and he says no to lol, so that's fine and i wouldn't feel to embarrassed.

Not sure...

I have a problem!. I like this guy who I used to go out with ages ago.

Is it wrong to like your ex or is it bad?.

I know it sounds weird but i'm just curious.

No it's not wrong. I think it's usual to still have feelings for your ex. I don't think they ever go away, I know I still care about my ex's but that doesn't mean I'm about to leave my current partner and go back to them.

As Stephy said, it depends on why you broke up in the first place. Usually you break up for a good reason and therefore you shouldn't really go back. I was on/off with this guy for years and it wasn't healthy. I don't know why I went back, it just ended in tears. But, I have learnt from it.

So, if you're not sure about it, then don't. But are you sure you're not just confused about your feelings for him, ie, do you just care for him or is it something deeper?

Thanks everyone. Answer to your question I broke up with him 3 years ago (at primary school) and now we are both at high school I just found his myspace and he's hot. I broke up with him because I never liked him no more. Anyway thanks guys.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it's a pretty long and complicated situation, so I won't bore you with the details! I have just one question (well, actually two):

Is it always wrong to date your best friend's ex? :rolleyes: And, how close to them is it acceptable to be if you met because of said friend before they split up?

Archived