Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Laura, Lesley, Mira, Julie, Zoe, Dotti, Danni, Laura, Lise, Zetti and Reilly. ^_^

Congrats on 100 pages of fab icons!

Thank you Reilly. ^_^

:o I can't believe I've reached 100 pages!

These icons are for Danni. I hope you like them. :D

angelo_charlie003.pngangelo_charlie004.pngangelo_charlie005.pngangelo_charlie006.png

angelo_charlie007.pngangelo_charlie008.pngangelo_charlie009.pngcharlie_ruby002.png

charlie_ruby003.pngcharlie_ruby004.pngcharlie_ruby005.pngcharlie_ruby006.png

charlie_ruby007.pngcharlie_ruby008.pngcharlie_ruby009.pngcharlie_ruby010.png

Well done on 100 pages :)

I cant remember if I have commented on any of yours before, if I havent sorry as yours are all amazing.

I love these ones that you made for Danni, they are really good

Thank you Zoe, Danni, Lesley, Mira, Lise, Reilly, Julie, Laura, Samantha, Anaya and Laura.

The following Aden/Todd update is for Zoe. Hope you like them. :)

aden029.pngaden030.pngaden031.pngaden032.png

aden033.pngaden034.pngaden035.pngtoddlasance020.png

toddlasance021.pngtoddlasance022.pngtoddlasance023.pngtoddlasance024.png

-----------------------------------

To celebrate 100 pages of artwork, I’m going to let you guys choose who I should make icons of. I wouldn’t have reached 100 pages if it weren’t for you lovely people so I thought it would be a nice way to thank you. :D

So feel free to tell me who you’d like to see icons of (characters or pairings). You can give me up to five names of characters and/or pairings you like (that’s five names in total, not ten). If you’d like icons of past characters/pairings, please bear in mind it might be difficult to find (decent) screen caps.

I’ll make from five to twenty icons of the characters or couples you’d like to see.

For example, if only one of you requests Jai icons, I’ll make five Jai icons.

If two of you request Kirsty icons, I’ll make ten Kirsty icons.

If three of you request Geoff icons, I’ll make fifteen Geoff icons.

If four or more of you want Aden icons, I’ll only make twenty Aden icons and not more than that. I do have a life outside BttB. I’m sure you can understand that. :)

There is one condition though. You MUST have left at least one comment in this thread or on my LJ before this post.

And of course, you have to give me enough time to make the icons. I won’t post them all at the same time. I’ll definitely do them all but like I said, I do have a life outside BttB. As much as I like making artwork, I also like and need to sleep, eat, drink, get some fresh air etc. :wink:

You have until the 10th of October 2009 8pm UK time to let me know what kind of icons you’d like. Also, would you rather I started by posting the most popular icons or the less popular ones? (if you take my example, the Aden icons would be the popular ones and the Jai icons would be the less popular ones)

Hopefully you like the idea. :)

Gorgeous Todd avs Barbara, the colouring is beautiful :D

Love your idea for icons Barbara, its really nice of you to think of others :D

My choice would be

1) Peter

2 Ruby

3) Nicole

4) Miles

5) Leah

i would have loved James Healey (aka Simon Baker) but somehow i don't think there are any screencaps to be found :P

I'm glad you like the idea. :D So far, I'm not at all suprised with your number one choices, ladies! :lol:

i would have loved James Healey (aka Simon Baker) but somehow i don't think there are any screencaps to be found :P

I doubt it. :P But I might make some Simon Baker icons someday just for you. :)