Exams '08

Guest Jess

I have finished all of my assessment for my 1st semester of uni here in New-Zealand, so i'm on holiday until the 7th of july.It's going to be really nerve racking because i'm doing Law and from our group of almost 800 over 3 streams, it gets cut to about 350, and then it gets cut again at the end of the year because we have to maintain a B+ average and pass at least 72 non law points.

So roll on june 30th!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's The Big One on Wednesday, and I officially have 'the fear'. :blink:

Aw good luck :D! I've got my biology exam on wednesday...I still havn't finished going through the syllabus yet :lol: (but I only 40% to get an A, so all should be good....hopefullly!)

I've had "The Fear" for quite some time, but I still don't revise like a maniac. :P Gah, had two Law papers today. Question wise it was good, I actually quite like Module 5; Offences Against Property paper, revised mad for that paper, so I felt pretty papered going into the exam. :D Just hope I do well! Another 4 more exams to go. Friday seems like a years away. :( *Sigh*

Did my neurobiol exam yesterday and have 3 more to go! Can't wait until it's over for the semester. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail Genetics. :( I really don't want to take that unit again.

Finally finished!!! No more school ever...except for college if results go my way... :P

Now the waiting starts....13th August :(

Woo! Well done! It's a great feeling, isn't it?!

^^ 13th? Ireland gets their results before us, as well as Scotland?!

Ours don't come out 'til the 14th this year!

Hehe... :ph34r:

Archived