Exams '08

Guest Jess

^^ It wasn't Edexcel English Literature A2 (poetry and drama), was it?

What a fun afternoon I've had...

No more medieval English again, ever! :D

ayeshax - Was that some random case study about a cheese company? Yeah, my friends hated it, too. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with your results, though! :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Ours was about a boat company. I think I did a different board to your friends. But I'm feeling better about it know as most people didn't know what they were doing either. Thanks :D

That does sound like a fun afternoon alright. I remember my AS three hour paper last year. I was terrified I was going to get a U as my teacher gave me all U's for my essay bar one.

That's what I keep saying to myself after I finish exams

No more -insert subject- :D

Are you pass Maths? I couldn't get the trigonometry. I did A and couldnt do the rest and for the circle. I forgot how bad that question was for me... It was horrible anyways. The rest of the paper 2 was alright. Paper 1 was good for me apart from a few part C's.

Yep, I do pass Maths. I failed it in the mocks (30%), so I hope I passed this time! :P

Ohh, Cal, your almost finished! Hope things have gone well, and I hope you don't get that F on your Irish. If you do fail or just about pass (I got a D on my JC ), well we all know we won't use that language again. I have to admit I've forgotten everything. I only have the most basic of sentences left. Waste of time, all of it.

I know! Art tomorrow and then I'm DONE! :D NO MORE STUDYING OR SCHOOL OR TEACHERS! :wub:

French was so good today. A comprehension about Tokio Hotel came up. I love Tokio Hotel. It was so easy! I was finished in 30 mins though... and I had done extra questions... They need to do something about that... :P

Certainly was, two hours and all I got out of it was a sore wrist!

Did you have to endure Chaucer or Faustus?

Awww, I use a computer but, still, seriously, I thought my fingers were gonna drop off!

Certainly was, two hours and all I got out of it was a sore wrist!

Did you have to endure Chaucer or Faustus?

Nope I did Carol-Ann Duffy and Othello, lots of fun!

^^ Oooh, Othello, there was an erratum notice about it, was there not? My invigilators got well confused when we tried to explain to them that it didn't apply to us 'cause we weren't doing Othello, and they were like, 'Well, why's it in the exam pack, then?' And then we had to explain the concept of multiple question choices to them, and I'm not sure they really believed us. I think they just started the exam to shut us up! :P

How did you think it went?

Out of interest, which other novel did you do? 'Cause we have the comparative paper (we've done North and South and Hard Times) with the unseen poetry, but we also have the third module (post-1900 prose, or something?)

Ohh, Cal, your almost finished! :D Hope things have gone well, and I hope you don't get that F on your Irish. :P If you do fail or just about pass (I got a D on my JC :P), well we all know we won't use that language again. I have to admit I've forgotten everything. I only have the most basic of sentences left. Waste of time, all of it. <_<

I hope to continue Irish...I love the idea of being able to speak it. And my Irish teacher is the most dedicated and passionate teacher in all of Ireland so she has inspired me :D

Only two left now!! Physics on Monday and accounting on Tuesday. Then my life starts again!! =D

Archived