Exams '08

Guest Jess

lol, I remember there was a thread like this in 2006! Moving on......I have exams. 8 to be exact. 2 Sociology papers this Thursday. I think I'll be okay with the Research paper, its just the Social Inequality paper I am dreading. The week after I have 6 exams all done within that week, 2 papers back to back on Monday Wednesday and Friday! :mellow: I don't know how I'm gonna cope. lol, especially seeing as both Politics and Law synoptic papers are on the same day! >_<

Anyhoo I hope to do Law & Politics at QMUL! Just need to get the grades first!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also doing my A2's. I've done one resit for Business which was an AS paper and on Thursday I did one of my Computing A2 exams. I've got one Business paper on Wednesday. On Thursday my Socio exam and on Friday my other Computing exam. Then next week on Tuesday I've got my last Business paper and my last exam.

I'm hoping I'll get into Cardiff to do Business Management.

Good Luck to everyone doing exams :D

Are you doing the WJEC board for business?

Yeah I'm guessing you asked that because you are too?

Yeah! Have you done coursework? Because at my school they chose not to so we have an extra exam on wednesday, the report paper.

Good luck with your exams?

No it was the same with us is well. Except for one girl who really wanted to do it and she started doing it last June/July. We have the extra exam is well. I don't mind it too much because it seems easier than doing the c/w.

Good Luck to you too :D

I'm still waiting for my exams (or exam really, I only have to have one exam this year) to begin. I thought I'd get a written exam this year, but I didn't, so me and a few more are just waiting for them to announce oral exams this wednesday and next monday. I can get math, international english or culture & communication (technically I can get french, but the chance of that happening is about zero), and I'm just hoping it will be international english. I fthat happens I'll have to wait until next monday before I know anything, and the exam will be on the wednesday after that...

I'm at uni and I have 10 exams.

I've already done 6 of them. Most of them went really well. There were two where I did ok. So I can't complain.

This week, I have to take the 4 last ones but I don't have to study for 2 of them. So that's not too bad. The other 2 won't be that hard. I do have one oral exam though. I just have to pick the good questions. I hate oral exams, I'm way too nervous. <_<

Good luck to all of you! :D

Currently sitting the Leaving Cert (like Cal), doing 7 subjects, Maths, English, Irish, French, business, accounting and physics, all at honours level. Find that I'm procrastinating waay too much, especailly this weekend. I have two papers tomorrow and Tuesday (Tuesday is a b***h) and yet I don't seem to be bothered!

Good luck to everyone! :D x

I'm doing my second year of an Arts degree and really can't be bothered finishing my assignments :( I don't mind exams so much because you can get them over and done with easily but assignments take so much effort to reference! Hence my procrastinating :P I have a couple of exams coming up in while though, I just really can't be bothered with these essays!!

What are you studying Cal? Try not to stress :( I know that's easier said than done but just read/revise all you can and that's the best thing you can do for yourself before you're in there sitting it.

Good luck to everyone!!

Oh gosh.

exams.

I had to set my alarm for 5:30am this morning, on a public holiday to study, because i have done none at all before this, and am beginning to regret it.

I have 5 exams, which is pretty horrible, but at least it's not 10! mine are on tuesday/wednesday/tursday.

but at least they'll be over and done with after that =D

good luck with everyone else's exams! Hope you've done more study than me, because considering i woke up so early, i have hardly done anything today =S

I have my end-of semester exams, which are the big ones in uni. 3 exams, 3 days, starting thursday, ending saturday. It sucks, but gives me 2 weeks extra holidays then to what i usually get, so i shouldnt complain much :P

Good luck to all :D

English Lit (Edexcel - Chaucer and Faustus... yay! :P) on Wednesday, Italian (Edexcel - Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore and Volevo i pantaloni) topics and texts on Thursday and English synoptic (Hard Times and North and South) paper on Friday. And then more Philosophy and Ethics (Edexcel) and Italian on the following Monday and Tuesday respectively and then General Studies (case study) and then a week's break and then English AEA paper (I only get it marked if I get an A overall, and even then I'm not guaranteed to pass it!) and then I'M DONE. Gosh, even writing all that is making me tired, let alone actually sitting the exam! Is anyone else doing any of those papers?

Archived