Burgo slams Tim

Guest Julez

Did you read Burgo doesn't like the new Wheel and thinks that Tim Campbell isn't a good game show host? Have you watched it? I watch Deal. I liked Tim as Dan but haven't seen him on Wheel yet.

(Sorry, I think this may need to be moved to another section? I'm still new around here!)

No he didn't, he said he was just gutted that it returned and he wasn't offered because he was previously told that he would be. He also mentioned that Tim would/is doing a terrific job. I don't even remember him on wheel though so I don't get it... I only remember him on catch phrase. :huh:

I feel bad for Burgo because I liked him as the host (it was not 20 years ago! :mellow:). I enjoy watching Tim though. Him being the host has managed to get me to switch from Deal, and I love Andrew O'Keefe. Tim was a little bit hyperactive to start with but I think he's settled down a bit now. I think I would like it more if he wasn't so nervous! But hopefully he'll settled down even further once he's been there for a while :)

I loved Catch Phrase. I think that was my fav game show back in the day. And I watched Wheel of Fortune when it was on Channel 7, right up until they stupidly axed it :rolleyes:

Oh well, Deal is a good enough show to watch :)

I used to love Wheel, so I'm glad it's back. I think Tim's doing a great job, but was a bit over the place in the first week and is just starting to settle. Thank god I don't have to choose between wheel and Deal, in QLD wheel's on at 5pm. If I had to, I'd pick Deal, I love Andrew more. :ph34r:

Hehe, Wheel and Deal. If only channel seven weren't idiots and they had the forethought to keep both Wheel and Deal and market it accordingly.

I dont think it was Sevens fault, i think it was the lack of viewer after it was first axed Seven bringed it back at least 2 times or more it wasnt so successful.

Archived