Down With The Sickness

Guest maccaz

Story Title: Down With The Sickness

Type of fic: Oneshot

Main characters: Geoff, Axel, mentions of Melody and Annie

BTTB Rating: A (V/D) (L)

Genre: General

Spoilers: Yes for NZ/UK/IRL readers

Summary: Basically this is my interpretation of the events of Thursdays Australian episode if it was Geoff who beat up Axel and not Aden.

A/N: the song I have used in this fic is "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed.

Can you feel that?

Geoff Campbell strode along the road near Stewarts Point, his heart racing at a million miles a minute, his blood boiling in his veins like a volcano. Normally, he would meet up with his mates at the Den and chat before he went to school. But not today. He could excuse himself today. Because today was different. He was looking for someone. A guy from school whom Geoff had seen around the place often but really didn't know much about. A guy who was an arrogant jerk. A guy who was Aden Jeffries' best friend. An arrogant jerk by the name of Axel Hay.

Ah ****...

Normally he wouldn't give people like Axel the time of day, but today was different. He wanted to confront him face-to-face over something that was troubling him. Something he had just found out about him that morning. Something to do with Melody Jones.

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!!!!!

OH OH!!

OH OH!!

OH OH!!

He had first met Melody at high school, quite by accident actually. Annie, who was supposedly "concerned" about his love-life, had tried to set the two of them up. He had mistakenly made a insensitive comment about her facial features, and Melody was naturally upset. He was genuinely sorry for that. Then came the "stalker" phase, where Melody accidentally believed that Geoff was in love with her, despite Geoff's claims to the contrary. Sadly, it took Geoff ripping up Melody's beautiful love-poem for her to realise that. However, Geoff and Melody once again became attracted to one another and had started secretly dating. However, that all stopped once her paranoid, overprotective mother Christine found out. So concerned she was for Melody's welfare, she had actually taken out an AVO against Geoff. Geoff realised that this simply wasn't going to work, and broke it off with her at a party thrown by the town's resident Paris Hilton wannabe, Nicole Franklin.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing

Broken your servant I kneel

Will you give in to me?

It seems what's left of my human side

Is slowly changing... in me

Will you give in to me?

So where did Axel fit into all of this? Well, Annie had told Geoff that whilst Melody was in Nicole's room crying over the break-up, Axel, blind drunk, had staggered into the room and forced himself on her, and would have raped her if Melody was any weaker. A mixture of guilt and anger were rushing through his veins - guilt that he left Melody alone and anger that Axel could stoop to that level.

Looking at my own reflection,

When suddenly it changes,

Violently it changes!

OH NO!, there is no turning back now

You've woken up the demon... in meeeeeeeeeee!!

Get up, come on get down with the sickness!

Open up your hate, and let it flow into me!

You mother get up, come on get down with the sickness!

You ****er get up, come on get down with the sickness!

Madness is the gift that has been given to me...

Renewed anger began to pulse through Geoff's veins. Anyone who would even contemplate doing that to anyone, let alone someone as sweet and innocent as Melody, was a dirty animalistic scumbag. In fact, Geoff had visited Axel in the Den earlier to tell him just that, in no uncertain terms. However, he still felt as though there was still unfinished business to attend to. Inside, he felt as though he was being torn apart by his conscience. You know, that thing where the good guy and the bad guy stand on your shoulder and tell you what you should do? Well, the bad guy was saying: "Come on. Beat the bastard up! He's scum. This is your ex-girlfriend we're talking about here. Did you have any sort of feeling for her at all?" and the good guy was saying: "No, Geoff. Don't do this. This is isn't what God wants you to do. God would want you to pray for forgiveness for his sins so he can get into heaven."

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising

Don't try to deny what you feel

Will you give in to me?

It seems that all that was good has died

And is decaying in me

Will you give in to me?

It seems you're having some trouble

In dealing with these changes!

Living with these changes!

AHH! Now the world is a scary place

Now that you've woken up the demon... in meeeeeeeeeeee!

Geoff then saw someone sitting on the beach. It was Axel. So, the piece of **** had the nerve to show his face in public after all. The anger in Geoff's veins began to surge again. Axel was nothing more than a no-good dog. However, he couldn't possibly do what he wanted to do to him in front of all these people. No. He would wait until he was far away from these people, away from peole like Aden who would stick up for him at every turn. Then he would strike. Geoff knew he should be feeling scared. The darkness inside his body had surged within him to such an extent that it was almost frightening. However, his sheer anger towards Axel for what he had done helped fuel it.

Open up your hate, and let it flow into me

You mother get up

Come on get down with the sickness!

You ****er get up

Come on get down with the sickness!

Madness is the gift that has been given to me...

Then, his moment came. He saw Axel get up and walk away from the beach, to go back home. Geoff knew he had to walk alone to get there. That's where he would get him. His rage pulsed through his veins as he stalked him through the secluded woods at the edge of town, where Axel had to walk to get home. That's where Geoff would get him. That's where he would let him know that his treatment of women was unacceptable.

And when I dream...

And when I dream!!...

And when i dream!!!!...

AND WHEN I DREAM!!!!!!

He snuck up behind Axel, who was blissfully unaware of the impeding danger that was about to strike him. Geoff hesitated. He knew that, deep down in his heart, that he shouldn't be doing this. However, the darkness had taken control of his mind. He was going to do this whether he liked it or not.

"OI!! AXEL!!!" he yelled.

Axel swung around to face him, his rat-like face twisted into a grin. "What do YOU want, Bible-boy?" Axel sneered. This was the last straw for Geoff. He rolled his arms, let out a wild scream and began to lay into him.

No mommy, don't do it again

Don't do it again

I'll be a good boy

I'll be a good boy, I promise

No mommy don't hit me

Ow!

Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?

Don't, do it!

No, you're hurting me!

Ow!

Geoff's anger was boiling and rushing as his fists slammed into Axel's face. His fists bounced rhythmically, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 against Axel's jawbone as his merciless rage fed upon Axel's pain. Axel seemed to be in such shock he had no-time to defend himself as Geoff punched him. Despite Axel's reasonable entreaties to stop, Geoff seemed to pay no heed to them as he continued his merciless assualt. He began to stomp and kick Axel in the abdomen and stomach.

"DIE YOU ANIMAL!!!" he screamed as he escalated the attack further by going into his bag and pulling out a block to two-by-four wood and began whacking Axel in the face with it.

"No...! Please stop!" Axel begged as Geoff continued his assualt.

"THIS IS PAYBACK AXEL! FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MELODY! YOU HAD THIS COMING, YOU SCUMBAG!!" Geoff roared as Axel's nose squirted crimson liquid as Geoff's energy began to wane. However, the attack still continued in it's rhythmic, calculated fashion.

Why did you have to be such a *****

Why don't you,

Why don't you **** off and die

Why can't you just **** off and die

Why can't you just leave here and die

Never stick your hand in my face again *****

**** YOU!

I don't need this ****

You stupid sadistic abusive ****ing whore

would you like to see how it feels mommy

Here it comes, get ready to die!

Eventually Axel was knocked unconscious by the sheer number of blows to the head. His face was running red with the blood from the wounds on his face. Geoff stood over Axel's body, breathing heavily. He stared at the absolute and utter carnage he had just caused. He dropped the piece of wood he was carrying and ran off. Inside, he was panicking. He had just seen first hand what could happen if the darkness inside him, which resides in all of humanity, gained control. And he didn't like it. He wanted to just turn back the clock, just forget it ever happened. But he couldn't. Tears ran down his face as he prayed to God for forgiveness.

Please forgive me, Lord. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

OH-WAH-AH-AH-AH!

Get up, come get down with the sickness (3x)

Open up your hate, and let it flow into me

Get up, come get down with the sickness

you mother get up

come on get down with the sickness

You ****er get up

Come on get down with the sickness

Madness has now come over me!!!

THE END.

Well, what did you think. Please comment, as I really appreciate other members' views. My apologies if it sucks.

Comments

Archived