The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

there is another torrent site: bitsoup.org if any1 is interested, although you have to register.

if any1 does decide to register, plz let us know if they have H&A on.

I'm registering but to get that email confirmation to next step takes forever to get in my email :( I'll let you know as soon as I have got that email and if they have H&A. I'm also on another torrent page called: tvtorrents.com (american) but they don't have H&A :( That's why I registered on diwana.

I can't wait 8 days!!! :blink::ph34r::o

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is another torrent site: bitsoup.org if any1 is interested, although you have to register.

if any1 does decide to register, plz let us know if they have H&A on.

I'm registering but to get that email confirmation to next step takes forever to get in my email :( I'll let you know as soon as I have got that email and if they have H&A. I'm also on another torrent page called: tvtorrents.com (american) but they don't have H&A :( That's why I registered on diwana.

I can't wait 8 days!!! :o

ok thanks. but i think that bitsoup.org is an australian/nz one. anyway i'll try and register too, and let to know how it goes. :)

cant believe diwana have done this to us :angry: grrr

NOOOOOO :( They don't have H&A :blink:

I so want to cry right now :( I can't wait 8 days to see H&A. Adelle

DAMN!! we are so unlucky!!

i'll try and look for some other sites and get back to everyone.

now we are gonna have to register on every torrent site available :lol: that's what i call true adelle commitment!!

but seriously i hope diwana sorts itself out soon, have they any idea of the pain they are causing us!! :(

^ It looks like Muray that she is hugging, judging from the hair and the jacket...but then the caption doesn't make much sense does it? Maybe it's a typo, it wouldn't be the first time

Dying for some new Adelle scenes, hopefully the sneak peek tonight, or in the promo at the end of tonights ep :D

Could it actually be a picture of her trying to get past Murray ? But looking at the picture again isn't that Aden's grey jacket?

Edit: I've just read the rest of the posts - I know it's bad but Aden having to be restrained from hurting Angelo totally makes me melt :wub:

But 8 days?!!!! I seriously cannot wait that long! 8 minutes is too long!

Archived