The Aden & Belle Appreciation Thread

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they could end up being the next Ric and Matilda!

As much as I agree with you on that, I really DISLIKE Ric & Mattie as a couple but Aden and Belle :wub:

And whats happening this week will be so HOT

And its funny that they are so popular lol, because it was so unexpected but Im loving it all the same :P

This Week In Pictures intrigues me.

Geoff and Annie see Aden in Belle's bed - but Belle says it's not what it looks like... I'm wondering if she's just trying to get him used to being close to someone physically?

That would be pretty cool. Don't know if they'd do it though, or if it he would have told her what happened already.

I'm wondering if the smugness isn't a defense thing - he obviously wouldn't want anyone to know if she was helping him or why. But I guess it could just as easily be exactly what it looks like. It's interesting either way :)

And about the Adelle avatars - people really shouldn't have spoilers in their avatars, since people in the UK are months away from any of this, and a lot of Australian pace viewers don't want to be spoiled either.

I read a spoiler somewhere that he gets drunk, so maybe she just takes him to her place to look after him because she knows Roman would be mad if he went back home wasted. Although that doesn't explain the shirtlessness? Unless he is the kind of drunk who has the overwhelming need to get naked.

:lol:

:wub: Adelle :wub:

Archived