Take Me With You (by vale4eva) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha's life is very different from Jack's. I wonder how they will meet. :unsure:

Her life is almost like a fairy tale. She has a nice fiancé and (almost) everything she desires. Too bad, she always has to do as she is told. :( But I guess she is used to it.

More please.

PS: Glad to know you had fun on your little holiday even if there was a mouse in your room. :)

That was absoloutely amazing . . .

I loved how you wrote artha's feelings about wanting to do things for herself instead of being told what to do . . .

And the funny thing is this chapter partly reminded me of Romeo and Juliet but only the two families living in the one area lol . . . :P

Well done . .

Update soon :D

Hello!

I am getting very bad at commenting on everyones fics so I thought I'd comment now! :) Dont you just feel privilidged!

Anywhooo...

Jackys A Tramp :):wub:

Bless him... I wouldnt tell him to move on if I found him by my bin... In fact I'd let him live there!

Martha... Martha Martha Martha!

Alec Mathews is not right for you... Just wait until you meet tramp Jacky!

:D

More Please

Siana x

Okay, Rach, you're right: That English is seriously annoying :P

Martha's life is sure different from Jack's. I reckon she gets tired of Mr. Perfect and the perfect life and goes to explore the town on her own and then she meets Jack :P

Wonder what happens when she does meet Jack, considering she's engaged :unsure:

More please!

Alec annoys me too. <_< He acts like he owns Martha. She's a grown woman. She can go for a walk on her own. :rolleyes:

Jack and Martha have seen each other. :) Like Tasha (from BttB :P ) said, they already have a connection. Now they have to talk to each other. :wink:

Glad Martha is nothing like the other people from her world. She's not selfish. She actually cares about other people.

More please.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Take Me With You (by vale4eva) - comments