Mark Furze to move to the UK

Guest I Love Mark Furze

:) In the latest issue of Inside Soap (7th - 13th June) there is an interview with Mark on Ric's fighting storyline and in it it says:

'Mark's just completed his final scenes for Home and Away, and is looking forward to making a move to the UK, where he hopes to pursue a music career'. "Before i leave Australia, my band will be recording," reveals the actor, who came third in singing contest Soapstar Superstar last year. "We're hoping to get a deal."

Fortunately for fans, Ric will appear on UK screens for several more months - and if this week's events are anything to go by, he's in for a dramatic exit.

It continues on after that. I have tried to scan it, but not sure how to insert it in here and also big enough to be read, it is likely to be scanned on the Central forum in the next few days though.

I am very happy about this news, my mum always thought he'd come here, but i didn't think it would happen this quickly :D. Hopefully his band will do gigs and i might be able to see them somewhere, maybe he will come to Scotland and i can take him to all the castles :lol:.

Archived