Big Brother 9 UK 2008

Guest Cat3

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Stephanie though because she's only 19 and he's 42! That's like me trying to act like I'm in a couple with one of my dad's friends which is a really scary thought! It's got to be hard for her and she feels like the other woman as his real girlfriend is watching them.

Mario, Lisa, Stephanie and Luke will be up for eviction.

They have failed the task because Big Brother asks housemates to take a seat, saying he has a very important announcement. He says there is a secret couple living in the Big Brother house. He has given housemates one minute to decide who the couple is. The minute is up. Big Brother talks again. Mikey is asked to stand up and say who the couple is. Big Brother says housemates have chosen Mario and Lisa.

And Big Brother confirmed this.

I think it's a stupid way to end the task, because the housemates didn't work out for themselves that Mario and Lisa were a couple. They were pushed into it by Big Brother. They didn't think that Steph and Mario were a couple but they hadn't worked out Mario and Lisa were a couple. Only when Big Brother forced them to think about it did they suggest Mario and Lisa.

Well lets face it nine years of Big Brother and only now are the house mates getting wise to how they work its the same thing ever year a secret task and they all work it out in the end but I dont think Mario or lisa or the other chap should be put up for eviction it should be Stephiene shoould be up alone because shes wasnt the team player.

Archived