Jai a.k.a Jordan Rodrigues Appreciation Thread

Guest stephyrose4

As we all know there's a new guy on home and away 'Jai'. I just thought I would start a thread on him, As he is a regular now.. And there will be lots of scene's of him soon.

I thought he did some excellent acting the other night, Even tho he didn't say much. :lol:

So I just wanted to see if he had any fan's yet :)

And he is so cute aswell ! :P

I'm sorry to be annoying, but there should not be apostrophes in the words 'scenes' and fans'. They are not possessive (ie. they do not belong to anyone); they are simply plurals. Therefore, the apostrophes are redundant.

Please don't be offended by my comment. It is not your fault, rather it is just symptomatic of the poor state of education today, and it makes me angry to see. Correct grammar is almost non-existent these days, and the misuse of the apostrophe is the most frequently seen.

Just a tip for the future :).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but it is really funny... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjsXZRjfvhI

I now have a new found appreciation for Jai/Jordan :D

Wow...just watched it!! How funny!! I have to agree with you sentiments about having a new appreciation for Jai/Jordan, I definitely do too! Those boys are funny....and the ending :) :)

Now if we could work out a way to have Jai do that on H&A...that'd make for a classic moment!!

i really liked jai today tellin miles everything that was going on. But i sort of want jai to still be a loner?

nobody else has been like that - as far as i can remember

but i do like him and annie

ps that video is funny :D

• 2 months later...

Archived