Jai a.k.a Jordan Rodrigues Appreciation Thread

Guest stephyrose4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Ah, there is an appreciation thread. Neato.

I love Jai. I have been professing this love mostly in the Jaxel - uh, Axel - appreciation thread... but given the flippant way Kirsty referred to his death today, I suppose that storyline won't be getting too much more airplay outside of Jai.

And Jai is the future now... I was sad that he didn't want to go to Axel's funeral, but I understand. What's the point of going to sit in a room with a dead body in a box? I don't think he would have had much time to really bond with Axel's family either - it would just be awkward.

Jai is so cool. He's like... cool. I love Jai.

Plus he can't be killed! Always good to get attached to a character that can't die :D

I love Jai :)

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you playing at home, Jai has now gotten himself into a joyriding accident, thrown himself off of Jump Rock, AND electrocuted himself on a fuse box! It's like he saw how awesome Robbie and Kim were and decided to be like both of them all at once ^_^

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. I have a gooood feeling :)

Archived