The Secrets of Summer Bay

Guest LeahVinnieVJ

“She looks so upset, and look” Belle held out a picture to Aden.

“She’s pregnant” Belle nodded and walked into the lounge, she sat next

To Melody and smiled. “I can’t believe it, he was only 18” Leah said patting Aden’s back.

“Everyone’s dying” Cassie joked picking up Olivia and kissing her head. Belle and Matilda

turned around to see Melody stand there. "your lucky Cassie, no one you love has died lately"

Melody ran off crying. "good one Cassie" Matilda and Belle also walked off.

"today was horrible" Belle sat down next to Aden, Ric and Mattie.

"so he asleep" Ric asked, talking about Dylan, Belle nodded and walked

to the door. "Melody" Melody started crying and hugged Belle.

"so where are you going to go" Aden asked looking at Melody who

was standing by a Car. "remember, Jodie, Axel's sister, she was really nice

to me, so i'm going there to raise the baby" Melody smiled and hugged Aden

and then Belle. She got in the Taxi and Ric slammed the door.

"bye Mel" Everyone waved as Melody left. Belle looked at Aden

"don't you ever leave me and Dylan ok" Belle said, Aden smiled.

"Belle, i'd never leave you" Aden hugged Belle.

Sorry it was a bit short

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larry opened the door to see Rachel standing there “Come in”

Larry held the door open as she walked in and sat on the sofa. “Came for a chat” She smiled,

Larry pored Rachel and himself a glass of wine.

“I guess you want to know, about Aden’s whole life, because you only know the bad parts”

Rachel nodded and Larry smiled. “After we adopted him are life was complete, my wife

Well she loved him so much, Justin started being a great brother to him and Sarah well

She wanted a little brother to play with.” Larry looked at a picture of his wife on the wall.

“When my wife was ill she had horrible nightmares, and everyday I used to wake up

And on the floor was Aden, he pretended to be asleep, but I knew he was waiting for

Her to wake up so he could hug her. He was only 7 or 8, I mean, Sarah and Justin

They were so naughty and did nothing, but when I used to come home from work

The house was spotless, the first time I told my wife to stop cleaning, she didn’t even know

What I was on about” Larry smiled.

Rachel looked at Larry, as he told the story. “I mean it wasn’t my wife reading Aden stories

When she was ill it was him reading her ones. I was giving up, Justin and Sarah knew what

Was going to happen to my wife but Aden didn’t he didn’t want her to leave him. I told him

So many times but he used to just walk off. His mother wasn’t going to die, she made

Him promise one day that if she died, then he’d stay good, and make sure me and his

Siblings were alright.” Tears dripped from Larry’s face.

“The day after, my wife, she was dead, Justin and Sarah knew, they were sad

And Aden he just walked in, and he tried to wake her up, he promised her

If she woke up he’d hug her and tell her more stories but she didn’t she was just

Laying there and Aden just stood there. Not a sound just like he was the dead one

And he just kissed her and walked out. He just used to sit in his bedroom crying,

Never spoke, did all the cleaning and then one day I came home, Aden was about

14, he was speaking by then but he just looked at me and told me he let his mother down”

Rachel was in tears herself “why” Larry smiled and held out a drawing with 4 people crossed out.

“He hung it on his wall, first my wife when she died, Sarah she went to boarding school, then Justin, Prison and me

Because I drunk and Aden was all alone, he used to sit in her bedroom for hours, and when he was

15 or something, Justin broke something because he was angry, his mother had given it to Aden and it

Was the only thing he had left of her? He just went Crazy he shouted and smashed some of Justin’s things

Then he sat there all night, putting it back together” Larry looked over to the corner at a picture that had been

Glued together.

“This must have been hard for you, I mean today” Larry nodded.

“I went to see Larry today, he wanted you to have this” Rachel held out the picture

And Aden smiled. Belle stood next to him “that you’re mum” Aden nodded and smiled

“yeah”.

“Mum, I’m going to see Geoff and Paul” Leon picked up his bag as Jennifer looked

At him. “Could you take Katie?” Katie smiled and did a cute face; Leon nodded and opened the door.

“Seeing Sarah today I mean have you and her” Paul stopped when Irene and Aden walked in.

“Thanks for helping me, Aden, and why are you acting weird” Irene put the bags down.

“Well, Dad wants to take Dylan for the weekend me and Belle are away for, Rachel’s busy

And I’m not ready for dad to look after him” Irene smiled at Aden.

“Hey sorry I brought Katie” Leon and Katie sat down on a chair at the surf club. Geoff and

Paul laughed “Hey Katie” Paul smiled and walked upto the counter. “So what do you all want?

To be when you grow up” Katie asked looking at the 3 boy’s. Geoff didn’t say anything because

She knew what he was going to be, Leon didn’t say anything for the same reason.

“Teacher, English” Paul put the drinks down.

“Don’t you want to just stop being a mother sometimes” Cassie sat down next to Matilda and Belle.

Belle kissed Dylan’s head “No way, he’s 1 and I still love him to bits and Aden’s great with him” Belle

Looked at Cassie. “You won’t be saying that when he gets to Olivia’s age, I don’t have Henk either, you

And Aden well your together, both had great life’s, me I don’t want Olivia to have mine” Belle and Mattie looked

At Cassie.

“All you do Cass is talk about yourself, Aden has nightmares every night, and he is so tired in

The morning, but he gets up, goes to work, goes to a second job and still finds time for me and Dylan,

You leave Sally the Job of looking after Olivia, your not a mother to her you’re actually doing the same as Henk

Not coming near her” Belle got up and walked out.

“Working” Cassie picked up Olivia and put her on her lap as she looked at Aden.

“Yeah, Roman do you mind if I leave early, I need to get up early tomorrow” Roman

Nodded and Aden Walked off.

(The next chapter for some reason is going to be, about 4 years time some new people

Are in it some have left)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is four years after the last chapter

“It’s ok” Aden hugged his son, 5 years old, Dylan looked more like Aden’s wife Belle,

Brown hair, her face but the thing of his fathers he did have was Beautiful Blue eyes.

“Hey what’s up” Belle said slowly opening the door, she could see her daughter Amber fast

Asleep in her bed, then she looked to Aden he was wiping his son’s tears away and tucking him up

Safely in bed he walked out shutting the door behind him. “It’s 6:30 already” Belle said as Aden smiled

Kissing her before walking into the bathroom shutting the door.

Katie is 17, not 14 so I aged her.

Katie could hear the music playing loud she got up walking down the stairs to see her Mother sitting there,

Sean and Leon were there aswell “Guy’s you came Home” Katie said hugging her older brothers.

“Oh Katie, were so sorry, we came as soon as we could” Leon replied.

Paul wrote on the board, he was a teacher now, 21, single and a teacher, he was still

Living with Irene but that didn’t matter, he’d leave soon, and he stopped writing when he saw Geoff

“She won’t talk Paul, she won’t talk to me” Paul hugged his best friend. The words were said over and over

In Geoff’s head, last week the town were happy now, they just, were not the People of Summer Bay, the friends, the Family’s

They were all broken, their hearts torn in pieces.

“You have to be strong, for me, for mummy” Melody kissed her only child’s hand he was hooked up, he was too

Young for this she could feel the pain, Geoff couldn’t understand how she’s been feeling, how she felt when she

Lost Axel, Geoff might have acted like Jayden Campbell was his son for four years but he was wrong, Jayden’s real

Dad was Axel, the boy she loved how could he say those words to her, how could he.

Last Week, Summer Bay was ripped into Pieces along with the people in it, because of a Crash

“Goodbye, Dad” Katie cried as she stood next to her family

“Morning Katie, you know I’m driving the coach today” Dan said, Katie just nodded and carried on eating.

“I’ll see you later then” Katie just nodded before walking off

“You act like I’d be better off dead” Dan sat on the stool

“I never spent enough time with you dad” Katie said as she laid a flower on the ground

“You’re doing well Aden” Belle said sitting on a chair next to Aden as he sat in the kitchen away from

The people saying goodbye to his mother, forever

“Oh, I’m so glad I got to know you guy’s, I mean, If I died today, I’d die happy” Rachel smiled at Aden

And Belle before kissing Dylan’s head and giving Amber a drink.

“I guess this is goodbye” Aden picked up a photo of Rachel and put it in a box.

“Were leaving summer bay, I spent my life here and now I’m leaving, one week Mum, one week and it

Seems like I just found out, I just want to cry but I cant it’s stuck inside” Aden picked up the box walking to the car.

I had to fly out to Spain with my family because my Nan had an accident, she’s ok but I only got back

2 weeks ago and it’s been a busy week, Unpacking, my brother’s wedding was the other day so... Anyway

The next chapter will show what happened and who else died.

Archived