Guest LeahVinnieVJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't wait for baby Adelle so..

“They should be back from holiday, I mean the baby is due soon so” Kirsty said

Looking at Irene, Geoff, Annie, Roman, Rachel and Sarah. The door slammed

And Belle walked in “where’s the bump did you, oh doll” Irene hugged Belle

But Aden walked in the kitchen “Where have you been, your girlfriends been here” Roman stop

To look at Aden’s smile. “Well she’s not my girlfriend she’s my fiancé and I was putting Dylan to bed” Aden

Laughed hugging Belle.

“He’s so beautiful, I got loads of hugs” Rachel smiled looking at Aden.

“How do you feel” Rachel added looking at Aden as he watched Belle with Dylan.

“Great, sorry, for not telling you two weeks ago, I wanted you to meet him” Aden replied.

Belle got up and walked to the counter. “I know your working but can you hold him why I go

Talk to Melody” Belle said handing Dylan to Aden. “He looks like you” Rachel looked at Dylan and smiled.

“Yeah, I just hope he doesn’t wear as many colours as Belle” Aden joked kissing Dylan’s head.

“Ollie, Dylan’s asleep, so are Aden and Belle ok” Kirsty said lifting Ollie off the stairs and walking

In the kitchen “are you normal, you couldn’t hear him scream” Aden said sitting up the kitchen

Table and drinking his water. “You’re doing a really good job of this, so are they asleep” Kirsty

Sat down and put Ollie on her lap. “Nope, there at the beach, for fresh air” Aden said

“He’s really great with Dylan” Belle said talking to Axel and Melody.

Belle watched Aden as he walked over and Melody started crying. “I can’t cope anymore” She screamed.

“Where’s she gone” Axel said then he saw her with Martha they were talking and then he looked

At Leah and Miles who were with them. “Why are they in their, there is something Wrong with the gas”

Sarah said. Just then everyone looked as the house exploded. “Martha” Jack shouted

Who dies?

Aden and Belle spend family time together

Sarah kisses Geoff, but revels a secret

Leah looked around the room, bricks everywhere she looked at Miles

He was bleeding she went over to him “Miles”.

Jack picked up Angel and hugged her, and then everybody looked as a body bag

Was carried out. Jack and Axel looked worried as Aden walked over to Irene and Belle

“You got Sally’s phone number” Aden asked looking at Irene. Irene just looked at his

Face “oh, no, Miles” Irene shouted and everyone turned.

“Look lets go see how Leah is at the Den” Belle said. Aden looked at a guy who

Was walking along the beach near them “I know him, my dad said he died when

I was like 12” Aden just looked at the man.

“Miles” Nicole just looked at her dad and started crying. Jai looked at her

“I told you, you wouldn’t last” Jai said. Roman smiled as Aden and Belle walked in

With Dylan. “Hey, oh yeah, he was a life guard in the early thousands” Leah overheard

And walked In with VJ. “My dad was a life guard, Vinnie his name was” VJ looked at a guy

Standing in the other side of the room. “Vinnie”

sorry it was short, i only killed Miles off for one reason... Sally

i wanted her and Cassie back

“I shouldn’t bring, Olivia with me” Cassie put her two year old daughter down and looked at Sally.

“I only just met him, before Olivia was born, my twin brother is dead” Sally held Pippa’s hand and looked

At summer bay house, the place where she grew up. She looked up and saw Leah, VJ and Vinnie.

“Sal” Vinnie hugged Sally. Sally was shocked she looked at Belle and Aden who were talking to Nicole

And Belle was holding a baby. Nicole was in tears because she loved Miles, and Vinnie was back.

So much had changed “are Aden and Belle together, who’s the baby” She asked looking at Dylan.

“Oh, that’s Dylan, Belle and Aden’s 3 month old son” Leah said.

Cassie ran over to Martha “Martha, meet Olivia, now I didn’t want her to have my second

Name, I wanted her to have Flynn’s he was like my dad so, her name is Olivia Saunders” Martha

Waved. “Jack’s got Angel, wow, Tasha’s in America with, a 4 year old; you have a two year old

And I have a 1 year old, all of us have kids, and now Belle, no one is young here anymore” Martha laughed.

“Dad, can we go to the beach” VJ asked looking at his dad.

“Geoff, I like you” Sarah leaned forward and kissed Geoff just as Belle walked in the room.

“Aden, said Justin called, when you will pick him up” Belle said rushing upstairs to look after her

Crying son. “No, Geoff, Justin’s my brother, the one who’s in jail” Sarah smiled and carried on kissing.

“I can’t believe he’s gone, Dad” Nicole cried into his shoulder. Sally looked at a picture of Miles

And smiled, just then Pippa walked in “Happy Birthday, Sally, Miles would of loved this” Pippa hugged

Sally. “How many other people are coming Pippa” Sally Laughed. Pippa smiled at Ric and Cassie

“About 6 Sal” Cassie shouted. The door opened and a sailor walked in “Jack” Sally shouted, hugging him

Jack Holden looked around “she meant her friend” Martha laughed.

“Floss, Carly, Steven” Sally’s voice froze as she looked at the girl “Selina” She said running

Towards her “well that’s 5” Cassie opened the door. And Sophie ran in.

“Sally” She hugged Sally and smiled.

Sally sat in her bedroom, and Pippa walked in “I really miss Bobby, don’t know why I just

Remember hating her and then loving her” Sally said she looked at Pippa who smiled.

“You saw Tom, I bet you would of loved to see, Michael, Bobby, Ailsa” Pippa hugged Sally.

“It’s weird you know, Jack’s back, Carly, Steven, Sophie I got a phone call from Frank

But I just wish, we were back to the days of Frank, Carly, Lynn, Sally well me and Steven” Sally

Looked at Pippa who held her chin up. “Oh you don’t, you met, Jack and Sam and Miles, and Michael

And Sophie and Flynn and for me it was meeting Bobby, remember she pushed you” Pippa laughed.

“I guess, I mean it’s not just family I’ve lost its friends, Ailsa, Noah, I loose everyone” Sally replied.

“Oh Sal, you didn’t loose them, their right here” Pippa put her hand on her heart.

Sally lay down and closed her eyes “hey Sal” Noah, said it was the old dropping centre

The one that burned down “sally, it’s me, Dale, I’m 16 now Sal” Dale looked at Sally.

“Over here Sally, were in your dreams” Ailsa looked at her and smiled.

“Come and see them, Miles and Flynn” Bobby dragged Sally into a room. Sally

Just looked at Flynn’s face smiled and the dream was over.

“Guy’s, well everyone, I’m moving back to summer bay” Sally laughed.

“good one Sal” Flynn’s voice disappeared and she smiled

“Mattie’s coming back tomorrow” Ric said looking at Aden who was holding Dylan.

“Please stop talking about Matilda” Aden replied getting up and Handing Dylan to Belle.

“Cya later” Belle kissed Aden.

“Olivia, Sal I am not stressed out” Cassie picked up Olivia’s toys and sat on the sofa.

“Oh Sal, it’s so hard” Cassie started crying and Sally hugged her.

“Cassie you need to rest” Sally replied getting up and picking up Olivia.

“Princess, I have It all under control” Vinnie turned the tap on and it sprayed

Everywhere. “Vinnie, turn it off, Vinnie” Leah laughed, Vinnie pulled her closer

And kissed her. “Vinnie, the tap” Leah added Vinnie turned off the tap.

“Aden, you have a family, me I have nothing, I’ve been in prison” Justin said

Sitting down. “It’s your fault” Aden replied looking at Kirsty as she walked in

With Ollie. “Justin, oh, your Aden’s brother, I didn’t know all the time we went to

Summer Bay high and I didn’t know” Kirsty leaned forward and hugged Justin.

“Hello, mum, yes I’m eating, it’s 7:00, err, yeah of course I’m up” Vinnie put

The phone down and sat up. “Stella” Leah laughed hugging Vinnie, Vinnie smiled

“You know mum” Vinnie got up and walked into the lounge followed by Leah.

“hi” VJ waved at his parents.

Archived