The Secrets of Summer Bay

Guest LeahVinnieVJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Ok, bye” Aden put the phone down and bumped into Nicole. Nicole smiled at him

“Who was that” Nicole asked smiling at Aden. Aden just looked her

“Belle, cya” Aden just walked out and Nicole reached her phone out of her pocket.

“Hi, Melody” Geoff smiled and looked at Melody. Melody just hugged Axel

“She doesn’t speak much anymore, since” Axel stopped his sentence

When Aden walked in. Belle smiled and walked upto him “Hey, what kept you”

She said hugging Aden, Aden was thinking “oh, yeah, Nicole went all weird” Aden replied

Just as Roman overheard “I’ll go see if she’s ok” Roman said walking off.

“What do you want to do mate, we need to give Martha and Angel a rest” Jack said

Picking up his son, and putting him down a few seconds later. “Let’s go and see Granddad” Jackson

Smiled, Jack nodded and opened the door. “Let’s go” Jack shouted out as him and Jackson walked off.

“Are you ok Axel” Melody looked at Axel who was putting his head in his hands. Axel looked up and smiled

“I’m alright, I’m just thinking” He replied, even though his head was hurting and he felt like

Crying, he couldn’t tell her though, because it would upset her. “Axel, don’t lie I know you want

To cry stop acting strong, i lost our baby and I’ve cried but now it’s your turn, ok” Melody hugged Axel

As tears rolled down his cheeks.

sorry it's a bit short

“You look tired” Belle said handing Aden some water. Aden smiled

“It’s your fault, being sick, it woke me up” Aden replied Belle gently wacked him

With a pillow. “So, we’ve just had the 3 month scan when can we tell people” Belle smiled

Hugging Aden. “What about, Melody and Axel, Belle they just lost their baby and were having one” Aden

Replied. Belle smiled “They will be happy for us ok” Belle said, Aden nodded and sat down.

“What are you doing, Annie” Annie jumped at Irene’s voice and turned around.

“Err nothing, ok I was listening to Belle and Aden” Annie replied, Irene laughed and Aden

Walked up the stairs “did you here us” Aden laughed walking into the bathroom.

“How did he” Annie said looking at Irene and then a smiling Belle at the bottom of the stairs.

“Irene told us, you might decide to listen, luckily we wanted you to here so we spoke loud” Belle

Walked into the Kitchen and Irene followed her.

“You no he can stay here for along as he likes, he’s changed, so why did you come here

Last night your normally at his” Irene said looking at Belle. Belle just looked at her

“Roman walked in on Nicole and Miles kissing” She replied.

Rachel walked upto Aden, Belle, Irene and Roman and sat down “hey” Rachel

Said looking at Aden and Belle. “He’s tired; she’s been having morning sickness” Irene

Paused in the middle of the sentence. “Your pregnant, so does that mean I get to hug my

Grandchild lots” Belle smiled at Rachel when she said it. And so did Aden

“This baby is going to be spoilt, by you lot, Roman wants to teach it to become a chef when it’s

Older, Irene wants to buy it loads of clothes and you want to hug it. So it’s going to be

A chef that gets loads of hugs and has great fashion” Aden joked.

“Where’s Aden” Geoff asked Belle just as Aden walked in the door.

“I’m here, just went to tell Melody and Axel the news” Geoff looked up at Aden

Waiting to here how they were “they were alright, they said there not ready for kids yet

They don’t want to go though something like that again at there age” Aden said sitting down.

Irene walked in with the shopping. “Have you seen, Kirsty and Ollie” Irene asked them.

“Just now, they went to see Leah for something” Belle said as she kissed Aden.

“Ok, so you thought of names for the baby yet” Geoff asked looking at Aden and Belle.

“Chloe or Dylan” She smiled.

“You ok Doll” Irene said looking at Belle. Belle smiled

“Yeah fine, Irene, I can’t believe I’m like 4 months pregnant” She smiled.

Aden walked in and sat down “Where is everyone, its quiet” Aden said.

“it wont be when the baby comes” Irene replied walking into the kitchen.

“Actually Irene, this is weird, but Roman’s brought a new house, Nicole’s gone all

Weird and living with Miles and Roman’s given us the house” Belle smiled and Hugged Aden.

“We wanted to tell you yesterday” Belle added.

Melody looked at Geoff as he stood in her way “Melody, were good together” He said.

“Please Geoff, I’m happy with Axel” Melody replied. Geoff just stood in her way

And she pushed past and ran out crying.

Melody sat on the beach, crying as Aden sat next to her. “I can’t cope Aden, I want to hug

Axel and tell him everything will be alright but it wont” Melody cried. Aden looked at her

“I’m not going to say, it’s going to go away, you lost your baby but it’s not your fault

Or Axel’s. You’re going to be great parents one day Melody” Aden said Belle stood behind him

And smiled.

“Wow, this is our house, all ours” Belle laughed hugging Aden as the door knocked.

Aden opened the door and looked at the women “Sarah” He said.

(In this Aden has a sister (Well not sister because he was adopted) Sarah)

“What do you want” Aden said looking at his sister. Sarah smiled

“I just wanted to see my little brother” Sarah replied picking up a mirror

And looking at her blonde hair. “All you ever want is money” Aden said

Looking at Belle. “This must be Belle, pleased to meet you” Sarah smiled.

“Don’t worry, I wont bother you; I’m staying in the caravan park, all alone, with myself

And with nothing to do” Sarah added. Aden smiled and looked at her

“Ok, bye” Aden opened the door as she walked out.

“She’ll be back, tomorrow probably” Aden laughed

“So this is where you both work, nice place, and nice men too” Sarah smiled looking at Roman.

“So, have you met Rachel, its Aden’s real mum, Rachel this is Aden’s sister Sarah” Belle said looking at

Rachel. “Aden, I need to get my nails done, but I have no money” Sarah looked at Aden with puppy dog eyes.

“Ask, dad” Aden replied.

Geoff just watched as Axel and Melody walked along the sand “you ok Geoff” Annie said looking

At her brother. “Fine I just need a girl” Geoff replied, just then he saw Belle laughing and Aden carrying

Sarah towards the water “Help, my brothers gone mad, all I wanted was new nails” Geoff ran over to try

And stop Aden “meet my sister, she’s going for a swim” Aden laughed. He slowly walked into the water

Until she was soaking wet. “Aden, I’m wet” She screamed splashing water all over her brother.

“you must be Bible boy” Sarah added walking out of the water and shaking Geoff’s hand.

“Hello, doll brought Annie, Geoff, Kirsty and Ollie” Irene said hugging Belle.

“Aden, go and get a drink for Ollie” Belle nudged Aden as he looked at Ollie.

“Don’t want to disappoint her do I” Aden Joked walking into the kitchen followed

By Kirsty and Ollie.

“I can’t keep, living with Irene” Kirsty said looking at Sarah.

“Move in with us, theirs two spare rooms, and there is 4” Belle smiled and Kirsty looked at Aden.

“I don’t have anything wrong with that, I would ask Ollie though” Aden said. Ollie smiled

“Bored, bored, bored” Nicole said sitting in Summer Bay house.

“Go then, you and Miles wont last” Jai replied sitting next to her and turning on the TV.

“Did you know Belle’s pregnant, and Annie just told me Kirsty and Ollie is moving in with

Them because there is too many people at the beach house” Jai said looking at Nicole.

“Thanks for this, oh no, I’ve got to put Ollie to Bed, but me and Belle were going to get our

Things from Irene’s, I would put him to bed but, he likes me to read story’s” Kirsty said looking

At Ollie. “I’ll do it, I’ll see you both tonight” Aden said Picking up Ollie and walking upstairs.

“Did your parents read you story’s” Ollie asked looking at Aden.

“My, mum did” Aden said getting up. Ollie smiled and lay down

As Aden walked out the room and into his own.

He sat down and picked up the photo.

“I want to be a good dad, mum

I mean you might not be my real mum, but you’re the one that

Put me to bed each night and read me story’s, I really want you to be

Proud of me, I mean Justin’s in jail, Sarah’s always wanting money for

Stupid things, I don’t want to let you down like Justin and Sarah” Aden put

The photo down as Belle walked in and sat on the bed. “You will be a great dad”

Belle said hugging Aden.

Archived