The Secrets of Summer Bay

Guest LeahVinnieVJ

Melody walked into Geoff’s house “Melody” Geoff went to kiss Melody but

She stepped back. “Geoff, I’m pregnant” Melody cried Geoff looked at her.

“Pregnant, me and you didn’t” Geoff just looked at her and she looked back at him.

“It’s Axel’s me and him have been together since my 16th, I’m leaving to go and live

With him and his sister Jodie” Melody.

Belle was nervous as she looked at Aden with his mates she suddenly fell to the ground.

Aden walked over and kneeled down “What’s wrong” He asked kissing her head.

“I saw someone at the beach with your dad today, all I could see was your dad shouting

And I heard him say I thought you were dead, you should be” Belle handed Aden the picture

She took of the guy with Larry. Aden stared at the picture as tears rolled down his face.

“What, who is it” Belle asked she grabbed Aden’s hands and looked him strait in the eyes.

“It’s my granddad” Aden just looked at Belle’s shocked face. She hugged him

“You always were a Cry baby, Aden” Stanley said, as Belle and Aden turned around.

Melody smiled at Geoff for one last time (or was it) as she got into the car.

Meanwhile inside Kane sneaked in “Kirsty” He shouted running to

His wife who was on the ground. He looked at her and then the phone

If Kirsty went to the hospital they could notice her as his wife and he’d

Get arrested. He just got up and ran out of the house

Will Kirsty live?

Aden gives his granddad

A surprise (a good one (One that he deserves)) but is told something about his parents

Rachel tells Tony a secret she’s had for years

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Don’t come near me” Everyone looked at Aden as he got up. Stanley just scratched

His neck and laughed “you know Aden your just like your mother, I didn’t like her I hated

Her she cheated on your father” Aden shook his head.

“She didn’t” He said looking his grandfather strait in the eyes. Jack walked in

“Stanley Jefferies, I think you should come to the police station with me” Jack looked at Stanley

And then smiled at Aden.

“Where’s Melody, she wasn’t at her house” Annie said as she sat down next to her brother

“She left with Axel to go and have their baby anyway, how’s Kirsty” Annie looked shocked at Geoff’s words.

“Just, fine, isn’t she Ollie” Irene put Ollie down and walked into the lounge.

“Tony, when I was 15 I gave birth to a boy, I gave him up for adoption. I do regret it really” Rachel cried.

“So, he should be 18 now” Tony replied. She nodded and walked out. She arrived at the hospital

And walked in “you kept that one quiet didn’t you, it must of really hurt you though, giving him up,

I mean now he’s all grown up with a girlfriend and what he’s been through” Nurse Julie said.

Rachel just looked at her as Nurse Julie handed her a file she looked at it “Aden Jefferies, why do I need to look

At his file” Rachel paused, she dropped the file.

In the diner Belle and Aden were kissing “some people are watching mate” Tony laughed.

Aden smiled and Rachel rushed in “Aden, I don’t think your dad, told, you, your adopted, and I’m your mother” Rachel said.

Aden just looked at her as she handed him a file he opened it and read it. “You look just like him, your dad I new you looked

Like him but, look I want to be your mother, give you advice in life, I was young Aden, please just try and get to know me

And you can choose if you want anything to do with me” Rachel smiled.

Next time:

Aden and Rachel start to become Mother and Son

Roman finds out Nicole still likes Miles meanwhile Miles and Leah get together

Belle was smiling as she watched Aden and Rachel speak. She walked

Forward and bumped into Geoff “Watch out, Geoff” She said putting the plates

Down. “Why are you always with or watching Aden” Geoff asked looking at Aden and Rachel

And then turning back to Belle. “I’m not always and he’s my boyfriend, I heard about Melody” Belle replied.

“It’s weird me being your mum isn’t it” Rachel laughed looking at Aden.

“well, yeah a bit I heard from Melody today, I think it hurt Axel to much to speak, she’s been really upset” Aden said.

Geoff overheard the name Melody and walked upto Aden followed by Belle who was trying to stop Geoff “Is she ok

Did Axel hurt her” Geoff shouted. Aden just looked at Belle and then Geoff

“She lost the baby, I guess that would make you really happy” Aden stood up and walked out.

“Are you ok” Belle asked looking at Aden. Aden smiled

“Home, Roman wants me back for dinner” Aden replied walking out.

“You still like him” Roman shouted looking at Nicole as the door slammed.

“Hey, If you want to ask, my talk with Rachel went fine and Nicole, Melody lost the baby” Aden quickly said.

“No way, that’s so sad” Nicole replied. Aden looked at them both and walked into the kitchen

“Miles” Aden laughed as he came back out the kitchen and opened the door.

“I’ll leave you two to argue” he smiled.

“So, are you definitely over with Nicole” Leah asked looking Miles in the eyes.

“One big mistake” He replied Aden and Belle were watching.

“So cute” Belle smiled looking at Aden who just looked back.

“Nothing’s cute forever well maybe you” Aden said. Belle was thinking when

She relised what he meant “Nicole still likes him” She shouted out.

Will Rachel and Tony break up?

Axel returns to see Aden and Belle

“Aden, I’m working, and so are you” Belle laughed kissing him and pointing to Rachel

Who walked over to the counter with Tony? “Hey, Rachel” Aden smiled looking at his mother (its weird saying Rachel’s his mother).

“Hey, Aden, Belle” Rachel replied, she waved at Belle. And Belle laughed

“Hey, Rachel, Tony, Aden was just trying to stop me working” She smiled walking off as Aden’s eyes followed her until she got to Annie.

“Oh great little miss stalkers arrived” Aden said looking at Rachel and Tony.

“What, Mate Annie’s a good kid, she’s not a stalker” Tony replied. Aden just looked at him

“She follows me about everywhere, she even goes, so are you and Belle splitting up everyday to me it’s annoying” Aden smiled

And Rachel started laughing.

“Say hello for me” Melody quietly said as Axel walked out. She had just lost there baby

And they were both heartbroken. Aden and Belle were kissing when Roman opened the door

“Axel” Aden looked up and so did Belle. Belle smiled

“You ok, where’s Melody” Belle asked looking around for Melody.

“She didn’t want to come, I only came to see how you were and stuff, like with Rachel and stuff” Axel’s eyes were

Red, he had been crying. “She’s not coping much” Aden said looking at Axel.

“No, all she does is cry, but you cant blame her can you, then I see how sad she is and I feel like crying” Axel replied.

Belle patted her friend on the back.

“He’s my son, Tony, and it’s Belle who wanted to come, I think he’s a bit nervous” Rachel said sitting down

“They’re only coming to talk” She added. Tony opened the door and Belle dragged Aden in by his shirt

“Hey, stop Dragging, me I can walk” Aden laughed but stopped when he saw Tony.

“Is it only me and Rachel making the effort here or are you going to talk” Belle said.

“I don’t want to talk, well not to him” Aden replied, Rachel laughed.

“So how’s your day been” Rachel asked Aden and Belle.

“Axel came to see us, Melody stayed at home” Aden answered. Belle smiled and leant her head on him.

“That was boring, well he was” Aden said, he opened the door of the house and Melody and Axel stood there/

“I thought, I’d come and see you, Axel told me what you asked how I was so” Melody was hugged by Belle as soon

As she said it and Aden and Axel smiled. “So did Axel tell you about my mum” Aden said.

Archived