The Secrets of Summer Bay

Guest LeahVinnieVJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chapter 6

Aden just sat there biting his lips “What wont I like Aden” Roman said just looking at him.

“It’s about Nicole” Belle replied, looking at her boyfriend. Roman sat down wondering what

He was going to say and Aden smiled at Belle “Nicole and Miles are having an affair”

Aden said, handing Roman his phone. “It’s just a movie of the door” Roman’s voice quietened

Down when he heard the voices.

Axel sat on the wall by the school watching the kids as they walked in Melody walked upto the gate

And he jumped down. “Hey” Axel said smiling until he saw Geoff and Annie, Melody smiled at Axel and

Walked off “Bye then” He shouted. He smiled at Geoff’s angry face and walked off. Melody and Geoff were

Watching Annie, who was looking at Aden and Belle?

“Have a nice day” Belle said as Aden looked across to Annie, Melody and Geoff.

“Why are the bible group staring at us” He replied Belle nudged him, and he smiled

As he walked towards the school. “I thought you were watching Belle, not Aden” Geoff

Said watching as his sisters eyes followed Aden as he walked “what” She quickly replied

But her eyes kept watching Aden.

Roman got out his car, and dragged Nicole inside with him, he burst into Miles Classroom.

“Roman hi” Leah smiled, thinking her friend was here to speak to her. Roman just looked at Miles

Who knew why he was there “You and Nicole” Roman shouted as Leah looked at Miles

She ran out, of the school in tears. She didn’t even know why she was in tears it was Miles

Her friend.

“Mum” Jackson shouted as Rebecca and her boyfriend walked in he hugged his mother.

“Were taking him back with us Jack” Rebecca said looking serious. Craig picked up

The 5 year old who started to cry “Daddy, Martha, don’t let him take me, please” Jackson cried.

Jack, looked at Martha “your not taking him or Rebecca anywhere” Jack shouted, grabbing his son

Out of Craig’s hands. Craig just walked out and Rebecca hugged Jack, as Martha watched in Jealousy.

Axel and Melody were kissing until Aden walked past and Melody just walked off.

“This has got to stop” Aden said, as he looked at Axel and walked off.

“Why don’t you just tell him, that were together” Axel shouted out, until

Melody just stared right past him. “You two, you know it’s not that

I’m actually laughing about, it’s the fact, it’s always me that finds out” Aden said, picking up the

Bag he left behind and laughing as he walked off.

Chapter 7

“Hey” Belle said as she sat down next to Aden, she hugged him

And they sat there until they saw Melody and Axel in the corner. “Why are they together?”

Belle asked looking at them. “Like me and you are together” Aden replied as he watched his

Girlfriends look at Geoff who was standing on the other side of the beach.

“Ollie, please eat” Irene begged the 3 year old son of Kirsty and Kane.

“I want Mummy” Ollie cried as he slipped off of the sofa and, went to the door.

“Doll, lets play a game” Irene said, but Ollie ignored her. Irene was shocked when Kirsty

Walked into the house. “Help me Irene” Kirsty cried, she looked at Ollie and smiled.

“Mummy” Ollie shouted running to his mother.

“Martha” Jack shouted looking around for his heavily pregnant wife.

He walked into their house and there she was on the floor, he rushed to her

Through the messed up room. “They robbed us Jack” Martha cried she lifted up a blanket

On the floor and underneath lay Jackson, who was shaking? “Let’s take you to hospital” Jack said

Picking up his son. He tapped Martha but she lay there.

At the hospital, Jack, Tony and Rebecca waited as Rachel came out.

“Jack, I’m sorry that you weren’t there, but Martha’s just had a baby girl” Rachel laughed.

Jack, grabbed Jackson and ran into her room, he just looked at Martha she, had tubes attached

To her. And then he saw, her, his daughter wrapped in a tiny pink blanket. He walked over

And picked her up.

“Where’s daddy” Ollie asked as he played with his toys. Kirsty bent down

And sat next to him “were going to stay here, while Daddy plays, hide and seek” Kirsty said

Stroking Ollie’s long curly hair “But, we always play it with him” Ollie replied. He relised his

Dad had just left him and started crying. “Baby no, Daddy can’t get caught, if he does there

Put him in jail you don’t want that do you” Kirst shouted. Ollie hugged Kirsty as Irene watched.

Next time

Will Martha wake up?

It’s time for Melody to decide who she will choose

Someone’s attacked, will they survive

Chapter 8:

Axel watched as Melody and Geoff hugged, she promised him

She would tell Geoff today. Axel looked at Aden “That must really annoy you mate”

Aden laughed as he got off the wall. “So must that” Axel replied pointing at Annie who was staring.

“What is it with her?” Aden said walking off.

Axel looked at the school and Melody, he just walked off, not caring that it was the middle of the morning.

Jack, held his daughter thinking what names Martha liked “hey, I don’t really care about names your

Just an Angel, and hopefully your mummy will wake up” Jack paused. He looked at Tony

“Angel Holden” Jack kissed his daughter’s head and smiled.

Geoff couldn’t control his anger him and Melody were happy and Axel was always hanging around her.

Geoff started shouting at Axel “Stop hanging around her” Geoff shouted. He just went crazy

He grabbed Axel and they had a fight, he left Axel in the water thinking he would get out

Not knowing Axel was loosing conciseness.

Geoff walked in the hospital to see Irene who was taking Ollie to hospital

For a check up. “What’s Melody doing here” Geoff asked walking over to her

“How could you, they found your blood on him what did you drown him” Melody shouted.

Geoff looked through the glass to see Axel with the doctors. “If he” Melody was stopped by a noise

She looked at the machine that was making the noise. “Were loosing him” Rachel’s voice nearly made

Geoff faint, if Axel dies it will be his fault.

Will Axel Die?

Martha and Angel come home.

Aden tells Belle about his childhood

sorry it was a bit short

Rachel walked upto Melody “Do you know where his mother is” Rachel asked looking around

The waiting room. “I think that’s Axel’s older sister” Melody replied. Geoff wondered why Melody

Knew so much about Axel. “He’s normally an alright kid, does everything mum and Roger tell him to

They don’t care about him” Jodie said, walking into Axel’s room.

“You ok” Belle asked looking at Aden and smiling. Aden just sat there biting his lip

“Can I tell you something, about my childhood” Aden looked at her.

Belle nodded “Sure” Belle smiled holding her hand out to Aden as she could

Tell by his face it was something, he couldn’t cope with. He told her the whole

Story about his Grandfather “why didn’t you tell me sooner” Belle said.

“Only, Dr Armstrong knows, my dad told her” Aden replied she moved along the sofa and hugged him.

“Aw, I love you” She said as she messed up his hair. Aden looked at her and smiled

“I love you to and Belle” Aden said she looked at him.

“Mind the hair” he laughed.

Martha was holding Angel she looked at Jackson and then Rebecca “How did you do it, I haven’t got enough

Money to buy everything she needs” Martha said. Rebecca laughed as Jackson jumped onto her lap

“It’s not money, Angel needs its love” Rebecca replied.

Melody ran down the hallway after Axel “why are you leaving the hospital” Melody shouted.

Axel just smiled kissed her head and walked off with Jodie. Then she knew he was leaving

For good she picked up her phone and looked at the text me or Geoff, if it’s me just call me

And I’ll tell you where I’m going. If it’s Geoff I guess its goodbye. Love you, Axel.

Melody just sat there. There was only one person she ever spent the night with and that was Axel

She looked down it was positive, Melody was pregnant.

(The next chapter will be Melody leaving (but her and Axel might come back a few chapters later))

Melody says goodbye to Geoff

Kane finds Kirsty lying on the floor; will he take her to hospital?

Aden’s told something that could ruin his whole life

I don't know why but i think Melody and Axel (or Maxell :lol:) go well together.

Archived