Charlotte Best and Matt Werkmeister Dating

Guest **Julie**

Well Charlotte says she's single acording to her myspace...

if jack black can fall in love with a big potato (which he can) then i can most probably fall in love with some nice boy who has a nice smile,is easy going,can talk a lot and like a gentlemen, has a good taste in music and laughs enough. yeash, im single. was waiting around for Mr. Bart Simpson to retire but who knows, maybe il just make do in the meantime =P.

taken from her about me section. So yeah they are prob mates lol. She only like 14... they shouldnt go writing about young ppls relationships like that.

Well Charlotte says she's single acording to her myspace...

if jack black can fall in love with a big potato (which he can) then i can most probably fall in love with some nice boy who has a nice smile,is easy going,can talk a lot and like a gentlemen, has a good taste in music and laughs enough. yeash, im single. was waiting around for Mr. Bart Simpson to retire but who knows, maybe il just make do in the meantime =P.

taken from her about me section. So yeah they are prob mates lol. She only like 14... they shouldnt go writing about young ppls relationships like that.

see this

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22544

No this is the real charlottes myspace, not a fake one... i doubt a fake one would have pesonal pictures of her, including photos from when she was a little girl ect. It's not a fake one, unless it's faked by one of her mates lol but i dont think so! some of them actually are real... kinda easy to tell whats real and whats not lol just cause they are on tv dosn't mean they cant use myspace like most teens...

• 2 weeks later...

jeeeze, how long does a flight take from Melbourne to Sydney? it sounds a bit extreme, espec for their age. Wouldn't catch me flying about the place every weekend to see someone, and i'm 20! I deffo wouldn't at their age! But hey, if it's true, good luck to them.

• 7 months later...

Archived