Losing My Way (by vale4eva) - comments

>>Emma<<

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel's got a new fic :D

Chapter 1- aww, Jack and Martha are so cute. And a nerdy Jack; thats just too cute :wub: lol. It's really swwet how Martha stuck up for him. Her friends are idiots <_< No one should get away with dissing Jack!

Chapter 2- hmm, it seems my comments about Martha sticking by Jack were a little premature. Ok, so a slight dilemma. I'm loving this bad-ass Hugh ( :wub: ) but, Martha shouldn't be so transfixed on him...what about Jack?? I'm thinking things are about to get a little 'intense' between Hugh and Martha... If Martha falls for Hughs' charms poor Jack will be gutted and I don't want to read that :( lol.

Great couple of chapters. This is really interesting. Can't wait for more!

I think im going to be sick. I already hate Martha's guts; coz i can pretty much guess what she will do to poor Jack. If she really loved him, she wouldn't be obsessing over some other moron. She doesn't deserve Jack and i hope she rots in hell.

Its not happened yet maybe Rachel wont make them get together or maybe she will, we just have to wait.

As always excellent chapter. I like Hugh already but Jack and Martha are destined to be together.

Rach that was Brill!!!!!!

Im still unsure about Mr Sullivan though!

If he comes between JM

I wont be a happy bunny!!!!

I may be reading to much into this but:

she had felt a burning desire deep down inside of her, which was just dying to come out

Does she just want meaningless sex :P

Update soon

xxxxx

By busy Rachel, you mean perving on Moto GP riders, right?? :P

I'm not sure what you mean; that chaper was great! I could really feel Martha feeling uneasy.

And Hugh :wub: he's such a bad-ass. But, if he break's Jacky's heart; i won't be amused.

More soon please! :)

Edited by puja