Confirmed Dead

Guest Tasha-Kit fan

“Why didn’t he tell me he was coming back into town.” Dan said ignoring Rachel

“I don’t know, he probably has a good reason.” Leah said

“He’s back to investigate who hurt Tasha and ran Amanda off the road.” Rachel spoke

“Yeah but he must have been back before that, the Yabbie Creek cops would have been the first people on the scene to question people but didn’t you say Peter was here with Tracey almost straight away?’ Dan said to Rachel

“He wouldn’t just up and leave Clare either.” Leah added

“There’s something going on.” Dan decided, the trio’s attention was then diverted to the doorways when a tall glamorous looking woman walked through into the waiting room. The woman then walked straight towards them with a look of worry on her face

“Where’s Tasha?” the woman said urgently to Dan and Leah whilst Rachel looked at the stranger with confusion

“Hello Josie.”

Just a little teaser :D i've kept you all waiting long enough for the new chapter its almost ready but this ^^^ is the next best thing just to keep you all hooked

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Poor Amanda! What does Zoe have against her? :( hehe.

Another great chapter; I didn't even realize you updated it :lol:

And Scott's back! *shock horror* And Dylan! And Josie next chapter! Josie!!! :D

It's lights out for someone at the hospital... Is that some cryptic clue that you're going to kill someone? Please not Amanda!

No Amanda she cant die please update great stories

Archived