American TV shows

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o! Back to You was cancelled! I hate American TV at the moment :angry: How I Met Your Mother in between - I hope it gets picked up, thank god Desperate Housewives, Grey's, OTH, Ugly Betty ect. are coming back :):(

Wow, I'm surprised at Back To You... That's more popular here then Rules of Engagment. I hope Kid Nation comes back, loved that show!

Cannot wait for Dollhouse though! I hope it's as good as Joss' other shows.

I've never even heard of Doll House. I'm out of the loop! I can't say I'm looking forward to it though. The Buffyverse was one thing, but I haven't been thrilled with the other stuff Joss has done. Or the last seasons of Buffy and Angel (which we do not speak of) for that matter.

Sad to hear about "Back To You" :(

I never watched Firefly.

But Dollhouse has Eliza Dushko(sp?) (Faith) as the main character! It has to be good on some level :lol:

It's a shame he didn't make another spinoff on the TV for the Buffyverse instead of shifting all the characters into his comic books :(

But Dollhouse has Eliza Dushko(sp?) (Faith) as the main character! It has to be good on some level :lol:

Ah, well that does sweeten the deal. I quite liked Tru Calling. Until Jason Priestly managed to screw it up. And I like Jason Priestly!

I was made to watch Firefly at an acquaintance's house. I don't like sci-fi and I don't like westerns... so you can imagine how well that went :P

I like Earth based sci-fi, dealing with the paranormal and such. Flying a space ship in cowboy boots just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.

:lol: That does sound odd. I must check it out one time on SciFi :lol:

I never watched Tru Calling. Never got into it.

It also has the chick from Neighbours, Katya... I think her name is Dichien or something...

Archived