After the Tone (by Pengzilla) - comments

valli

Oh and if I dont speak to you soon, good luck with your exams

PS, and you were spot on with the comment about Jack doing that deep breathing thing lol, he really does do that. I'm glad I wasnt the only one that picked up on that :P

He does that? I honestly didn't notice. I just made it up.

:lol: Now who looks like a freak!?

Oh shut up you <_<:P

And yes he does do that heavy breathing thing. And if you were a real fan, you'd know that!

Hmph!

Its my obsessive tendancies that make me act this way :blush:

This was beyone amazing, there is absolutely no words around to decribe it! I love the way you add a bit of humour to it. I loved this bit

“If you’re calling because you love me, then I love you too. Always have done, always will. If I’d only have known that before things got so messed up then maybe we wouldn’t have had to deal with half of what we have. But… you can’t change the past. You can change the future though, and I’d really like a future with you. Please leave a message. Tell me where to meet you. Tell me when I can bring you home. I miss you. I love you.”

Too damn cute :wub:

• 1 month later...

Oh, and if it’s Jack – please leave a message this time. I mean... it does sound really cute when you do that deep breathing thing when you panic… but it makes crap voicemail. You have nothing to worry about. I still love you.”

:wub:

that was so cute. my favuorite line.

:lol:

lovedd the story, even if you didn't come up with the plot, you wrote it so well :D

Edited by zzazzb

• 11 months later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to After the Tone (by Pengzilla) - comments