learning difficulties: Please note and understand

Guest nata

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tony and Rachel forever

I'm not new to the forum but thanks for welcoming me :lol: but the first time i have posted something in this topic I was wondering about telling people about me yeah i remember that episode with Belle in that dress my eyes neary popped out my head when i saw her :lol:

I meant to post on this thread ages ago but didn't get around to it.

Just wanted to say thanks to Elaine for making us aware of your difficulties, it must have taken a lot to make this post. Same goes to everyone else who said they have some kind of learning difficulties on here. Oh and I enjoy your posts Elaine, I'm a KK fan too :D

I used to work with children with disabilities and learning difficulties, and my friend's sister has severe autism so I know all about the kind of hassles created by people who aren't willing to understand or make allowances.

Ok here is the deal....I did say that it was really good that we are weloming those with probelms, did i not? And as for saying that I am a mean person....HOW dare you, you have no idea about my life and the circumstances that i am under and that my life is under right now! Although i dont have a disability, I don't have the easiest life either, but i'm not going to say why because you will have something to pick about it anyway!

I am sorry that I may have hurt people and i will never post again :crying:

ok just chill out abit. if u hav a problem no1 would pick on you and as for not posting again that rediculous you just need to be more careful how you say things people can get upset easyly. plus i thik most peoople ar over what you said at this stage

Ok here is the deal....I did say that it was really good that we are weloming those with probelms, did i not? And as for saying that I am a mean person....HOW dare you, you have no idea about my life and the circumstances that i am under and that my life is under right now! Although i dont have a disability, I don't have the easiest life either, but i'm not going to say why because you will have something to pick about it anyway!

I am sorry that I may have hurt people and i will never post again :crying:

I love the way you've managed to twist the situation round. We don't hate you and we wouldn't pick on you for any of your problems BUT you failed to read that the mods said this thread was okay in here.

i think people over exaggerated on what amarriott said, i see how he/ she could of been slightly annoyed on how this board is off topic, i saw nothing wrong with what they said and looked like they tried to say in the most nicest way but i can see how people took it the wrong way, its not like amarriott was being offensive.

Hey everyone! im new here. hope your all very welcoming. im from ireland and living in sydney at the mo and loving the show.its brilliant been an avid fan for the past year and only discovered this fab forum today! i too have a learning disability so I can sympathise completely with belle-for-life and tonyandrachelforlife and nata. ive been trying to learn how to play the violin and i just cant grasp it so i completely know how you guys feel!!!! its such an important subject to me.

Archived