learning difficulties: Please note and understand

Guest nata

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I really don't want to be mean and i think that its great that we are all welcoming Elaine, but the reason that i use this forum is for SPOILERS! So please can we have some spoilers! :rolleyes:

Just dont open the thread and read it..... would solve your problem...

Don't be mean, amarriott. It makes me so angry and upset if some people don't show any respect to disabled people like me.

I am really hurt and upset right now at your post, Amarriott. It makes me want to cry. :( Please show some respect, amarriot. And welcome belle-for-life and Elaine warmly with respect for them.

Hey guys I really don't want to be mean and i think that its great that we are all welcoming Elaine, but the reason that i use this forum is for SPOILERS! So please can we have some spoilers! :rolleyes:

You see those 300 or so other threads?, you open them up and MAGIC, spoilers, this is the section in which Elaine posts the most, so those who also visit here alot can know about her difficulties before they start harassing her. Hence why its here. You don't open up the rules in the spoiler section expecting spoilers, so don't expect them from this thread either.

Members around here do not appreciate others demanding spoilers like they are a right. They are a privelige, and you should respect that, since, oh you know, YOU don't post any spoilers. So what right do you have to get ancy when theres nothing new?

Well said and thank you. I have posted before that this thread is here for a reason. If you have an issue with it PM me or another moderator and we'll explain our reasons. There is no need to post in here.

who would hav none such a little threand started so ppl lik nata and i nd im sure more members out there dont get treated wit crulty and disrespect amarriot u ar a very hurtful person...if u dnt like a thrend then dnt post in it like most poeple do.

Hey I just wanted to stop by and say hello to Elaine and belle for life I have disyheic so not very good with spelling and punchtoin and also have Cerebral Palsy and a wheelchair user but that doesn't hold me back I do alot of theatre with my theatre group which is fun

Archived