learning difficulties: Please note and understand

Guest nata

I think problem was that why this thread is here in spoiler area not in General Chat area

EDIT (ADD): Sorry didn't want to say anything bad but... I maybe expreced myself badly I didn't say I had a problem I was thinking that the problem may have been....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries Nata :) Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I have a serious problem too (Too hard to talk about,but won't/shouldn't effect my posts here),but won't go into it.

Well done for having the courage to talk about your problem :D

I'll understand. For example: It's NOT my serious problem,but I'm a pretty crap speller.

Most importantly,have fun discussing home and away! (I've grown up with it,and watched from episode one!)

• 3 weeks later...

belle-for-life has requested that people be aware that she is dyslexic and therefore has great difficulty with spelling and sentence construction. Words and letters will get muddled, and writing is extremely difficult for her. Please be patient and understanding. Thank you.

Archived