learning difficulties: Please note and understand

Guest nata

I have a learning difficulties.

I do not like tell people. my is elaine i have come to back to the bay for a long time.

I am glad you felt like you could share that and I applaud you for being so honest. Well Done. It takes courage to say that :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great that you've had the courage to come out and say this... So well done :D I don't like to flaunt my learning difficulties about and I try to keep them private, so I know it takes guts to tell people... So, thanks for the heads up. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a spoiler.

How is this a spoiler?

It is off topic, but since this forum is where nata posts the most, it makes sense to leave it here where the people she interacts with are more likely to read it.

It's a one off though, so... yeah. Don't everyone go starting their own personal threads in the spoiler section :wink:

My point exactly.

Both of your posts have been evil. Stop being a witch and take notice of the thread.

I now get it Elaine. I was trying to figure out why all of your posts were asking about Kirsty & Kane and now I realize you used to post on the message board at the KK site. Welcome back :wink:

Welcome back Elaine. :)

This thread is here with the moderators approval, in the section that Elaine posts in the most as Jem pointed out above. Anybody else who feels they want to share something similar is welcome to do so in this thread and any similar threads will be merged in here. I see no reason why one thread should do any harm.

Archived