learning difficulties: Please note and understand

Guest nata

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing that Elaine.... that took courage. I am sure people will understand that is much harder for you to try and say what you want to say than it is for them..... and good on you for for not letting it stop you from taking part.

Finally somewhere i can say what i feel about this.

I've seen people be really rude to nata recently and it's really getting on my nerves.It appears you all think you're perfect but let me tell you you aren't and this board is for everyone so build a bridge.

I think she should be applauded for being honest and it's a time the riddicule stopped.

It's true, no one's perfect, but there are rules about SPAG and spamming, and I can understand people's general frustration when a member doesn't follow them. Not everyone is aware of how learning difficulties might affect someone's posts, and it's difficult to tell peoples' intentions over the internet at the best of times, so I don't blame people for getting annoyed. However, now that nata has been kind enough to clear up the situation for us, it would be nice if people showed some tolerance. When all's said and done, her posts aren't offensive and she's not hurting anyone, so it shouldn't be that difficult to ignore them, or better yet, make the effort to understand what she's trying to say and then reply to her with the same courtesy that you would any other member.

I have a learning difficulties.

I do not like tell people. my is elaine i have come to back to the bay for a long time.

*claps* it's all good. :)

You don't happen to be the old member GEAT though by any chance? I remember she had a learning difficulty by the name of Elaine and then she just disappeared.

If it is you, welcome back :D

Elaine:

I have always enjoyed your posts since the days when you loved Ryan Kwanten back on the Home and Away newsgroup - that must be nearly 10 years ago now! You are one of the few still posting over a long period and your dedication to Home & Away is second to none - keep posting and ignore anyone who shows their ignorance!

Archived