Lookalike (by Miranda) - comments

QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wonderful ending to a fabulous fic! I thoroughly enjoyed Lookalike, as well as all your other fics, and I too like Mrs Baker will be lost without it. I love happy endings too and descriptive fics. Looking forward to your next fic venture - Ceri and Leah friendship fic featuring Rach and Hugh *hint hint* :wink:

Aha... wait and see what happens with my fics :wink: I'm sure even if Hugh and Rachel don't get their own fic for a while, they will pop up elsewhere [hint hint] But seriously, I will probably take a break from writing long fics for a while and catch up with real life stuff. I will see when inspiration strikes again.

Thanks for your support QA, it has been very welcome :D

I'll have to somehow find some actor to bring him to life- I could hold auditions! :wub::lol: Do you think we could send a petition to the H&A team to write him into the series? That sounds terribly big headed of me, doesn't it?!?

What I could do is: somehow copyright his character and then charge the H&A team to use him in the series :lol: :lol: Getting carried away now...

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Lookalike (by Miranda) - comments