Lookalike (by Miranda) - comments

QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem ahem ahem. I feel the need to make a speech. Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking :lol:

I'd just like to say a really big THANK YOU to the people who have encouraged me with writing this story. Especially Quiet Achiever and Mrs Baker, who have kept me going when I ran out of ideas, but also to all the others who have posted supportive comments on this thread. I've never shown my stories to anyone so constructive criticism has been really helpful. I was also having a really upsetting and difficult time in my life before I registered on Back to the Bay and being here has really cheered me up.

Some notes:

I started writing 'Lookalike' ages ago and I'm a bit annoyed that I couldn't get it written before the real H & A storyline overtook me!

This fic is set before Rachel even met Lewis and well before she got together with Tony. I was annoyed that she got attacked and that she got pregnant on the show, because I had imagined those events in my story :P Anyway, my versions were totally different, luckily.

Re Ceri. He might be back in future stories, but I'm not sure. I might bring him back if

anything were to happen to Dan and Leah was single again, because hopefully everyone's noticed all the heavy hints I've been dropping about Ceri fancying her!

I started reading this and then lost it for a while and just read the whole thing in one sitting and absolutely completely totally freaking loved it!!!! I'm so sad its finished but it finished beautifully. You're an absolutely brilliant writer and will definately be reading anything else you care to post!!

Thank you. All this encouragement is really cheering. Hope you like other stuff I've written/ will write in future. My fics aren't usually as popular as Lookalike, I tend to just write stories without thinking of if people will like them or not, so they can be a bit weird :wink: