Lookalike (by Miranda) - comments

QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mrs Baker. TBH I only get the urge to write things when I'm angry/ upset/ otherwise emotional, so as I'm feeling quite calm at the moment, I'm having a rest :wink:

And the other thing is, the actual H & A story on telly is catching up with what I want to write [i.e. with the attacker at the hospital], so I'm having to adjust my own story.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to see another brilliant chapter of "Lookalike" has been posted! I've been enjoying this fic and also "The Secret Life of Lucas Holden" very much.

You are a talented writer and I particularly like your use descriptiveness and plucking events from actual episodes and placing them within this fic. For example:

During her DVD evenings with Tony Holden, they had become more adventurous in the types of films they had rented, and watched quite a few films with subtitles.

I wonder how much information Hugh did divulge to Ceri about his "break up" with Rachel, if he mentioned her profession and if so, will Ceri put two and two together before the conference ends?

Look forward to the next installment in this fine fic!

I haven't read anything on here in ages except for my friend's stories but I was attracted to this because the forum definitely needs more Rachel fics.

This is great, really original idea and it's so nice to see a glimpse of Rachel's life outside the Bay, stuff like that always fascinates me.

You're a really good writer, I hope you're intending on writing more. :)