Tammin Sursok's our hope for a daytime Emmy award

Guest .Teresa.

She doesn't really have much nice to say about it in the interviews I've read with her. Maybe that's just the way she has come across?

I had a dream about her last night (I blame this thread) and that's how she was to me, coincidentally. So I think my subconscious agrees with that assessment :P

I hope she DOESN'T win! I'm soap obsessed. I watch ALL soaps. And i've seen ALL the nominated actress' on their show. And Tammin (along with her co-stars, Vail Bloom and Emily O'brien) does not deserve to win. They are good actress' but not good enough to win OR to be nominated for the emmy's.

Kirsten Storms should have been there before either one of them. It's... just, WRONG that she's not. And if you guys check out her acting, and compare it to Tammin, Vail and Emily's... YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Rachel Melvin and Jennifer Landon are the only deserving two in this category. Jennifer Landon is probably gonna win again though (It will be her THIRD emmy)!

I'm happy for her. I think that's a prett big thing to get nominated for those awards. Personally I can't stand Kirsten Storms, I wanted to tear my hair out when I used to watch her as 'Belle.' Each to their own I guess.

Belle and Maxie are two VERY different characters. And Kirsten played them both very different. Check out Maxie clips. She deserves an emmy more then those girls nominated.

Archived