Jazz & Miles Appreciation

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can come back when Leah and Miles are going well and shake up the dullness that will eventuate from their union :D Then again, that would defeat what she supposedly went away to do- 'fix' herself up. Hmm... unless when she came back Miles was the one who realised he was still attracted to her? :D

I want her to come back and get with Miles, and Jai gets jealous (not in THAT way but you know how kids are) and tries to take her down. But Jazz is too crafty for him :wink: And in the end, she gets along with him and uses him as a way of making up for her mistakes with Drew. And they all live happily ever after.

I want her to come back and get with Miles, and Jai gets jealous (not in THAT way but you know how kids are) and tries to take her down. But Jazz is too crafty for him :wink: And in the end, she gets along with him and uses him as a way of making up for her mistakes with Drew. And they all live happily ever after.

Nice idea!

• 3 weeks later...

i don't want him with leah. he should be with jazz

I totally agree. I love his friendship with Leah. It's really sweet and...... warm. It just seems too obvious for them to get involved romantically. I prefer just watching him being a friend to her and his cuteness with VJ.

Whilst I am a sucker for a sweet romance, I'm not so keen when that romance is REALLLLYYYY obvious and IMO rather bland.

But I wont go on, because this isn't a Miles and Leah thread of any sort, this is for Jazz and Miles. Who are adorable :wub:

Plus, I quite liked the idea of watching people dealing with them being together. Imagine Colleen!! :lol:

Archived