Fueled for Love (by Jen) - comments

sevenpuddings

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“And I wouldn’t try anything stupid,” Diesel continued, “You know what happened last time.” He spun around quickly and drew the gun like he was in a western shoot out.

Mattie let out a squeal of terror and I held on to her for dear life. Drew flinched, but there was no movement from Cassie.

Diesel just laughed and pulled back the gun.

“As if I would do anything that dumb,” he scoffed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LLOVED THAT BIT hehe cant wait for the next chapter lol....great again :D :D :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I looked around at the group of adults staring back at me. Talk about pressure. I felt like I was in some kind of interrogation down at the police station. ‘Anything you do say, will be taken down and may be used in evidence’. Was I meant to continue?

“That was Barry,” Sally said to everyone and no one in particular, “there’s been a report of a gunshot at the school. He’s there with Jack and they think there are people inside.”

She didn’t have to say anything further. Did this mean what I thought it meant? Of course it did. They were trapped in the school with some crazy gunman who’s doing God knows what.

Everyone frantically left the Diner, leaving the cold coffee cups on the table.

that was great...oooooooooo i cant wait to read the next chapter...i hope sally doesn't do anything stupid :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...