Opposites (by Zetti) - comments

Barbara

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going quite well but if you want a long chapter it will be up on tomorrow hopefully but if you want a short chapter, it can be up later on today.

:) I am trying to juggle it between Jack and Martha but at the moment the chapters will mainly be Jack till I need to bring Martha in as I have a storyline set out,

I think there's a little mix-up with the interns names. :unsure: There are 3 interns: Natalie, Jodie and Sam. But the intern who put her hand on Jack's thigh is called Karen.

I can't believe Jack read his girlfriend's diary. You never read someone's diary even if it's tempting. :angry:

If Sophie's cheating on Jack again, he should dump her. He deserves better than that.

More please.

Yay Jack and Sophie aren't together anymore! :) He deserves better than her.

Martha's in love with Jack. :wub: He's free now, so they can get together. That would be a nice revenge for everything Sophie did to Martha when they were in high school. :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter(s). I definitely want to read more. :)