Which Character Is Past Their Used By Date

Guest Luc

Who Has Had Their Time  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow - Martha is not too popular a character! :lol:

I still like Martha and find her interesting to watch. I voted for Mattie as most of her family have gone now - she doesn't really have anyone to stick around for but Ric and just seems to be involved in everyone else's storylines rather than her own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I chose Ric but really i'd quite like Ric and Matilda to disappear off into the sunset. Matilda was great when she had her family around her but alone i'm starting to become really bored of her and all Ric seems to do is hang around looking grumpy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes....layers and potential :P

JACK!! he was past his use by date before he even arrived, just look at him now to see exactly what his value to the show is.......nothing, its always been like that, they just forced him upon us pre-olympics, so it wasn't made clear just how bad he is until now.

Archived