The Work Thread

Guest Dean

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know what you mean about lacking job satisfaction. My job really started to get to me, then they added on the charities and school stuff and now it should be nearer to what i want to do which is events management, part of me fancies being a wedding planner. But i also want to write scripts which i do on the side.

$14.37 an hr for a 24 year old.. Thats just wrong.. I want my old job back where I was on $22 an hr

:o But do you like your job?

Retail's not the best paying industry. Go into Government. You get paid heaps for doing nothing. When I started my first job, I was on $7.50 then went up to $8 something when my probationary period ended. I was only 15 then.

$14.37 an hr for a 24 year old.. Thats just wrong.. I want my old job back where I was on $22 an hr

Retail's not the best paying industry. Go into Government. You get paid heaps for doing nothing. When I started my first job, I was on $7.50 then went up to $8 something when my probationary period ended. I was only 15 then.

I get paid to perv on Mark, Todd, Lincoln and Paul.. I LOVE my job. But it doesn't cut it in the end. I have my son to think of and now that he is in school its getting harder. <_< Which means I might have to leave there soon :(

I get paid to perv on Mark, Todd, Lincoln and Paul.. I LOVE my job. But it doesn't cut it in the end. I have my son to think of and now that he is in school its getting harder. <_< Which means I might have to leave there soon :(

I hate you.. :lol: I'll have your job.

Archived