Fun House

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never heard of anyone dying on fun house, that sounds more like an urban legend.

You're so right about kids tv being appalling. I remember on wednesdays itv used to show australian live action fantasy shows (i remember it being wednesday cause i used to do my paper round then and had to record the show and watch them when i got home).

Apparently they did try and adult version of fun house but it didn't work well.

CITV doesn't exist on itv any more, which i think is a real shame. They now have the citv channel which is great, unless you don't have freeview. Problem is itv now run midsommer murders from 3-5 which is great but it's shown after 9pm usually for a reason.

Had my sister and family round a couple of weeks ago and the midsommer murders tune came on and we had to skip the track on the cd cause my neice had seen an episode (i assume in the afternoon) and it had given her nightmares and now she can't listen to the tune :(

Maybe we should pitch some shows to itv, some good quality television. I'm sure i could come up with a fantasy show or two that would work, or just repeat the ones from the 80's and early 90.s

also, (sorry for the essay here) what about the cartoons. Dungeons and dragons, defenders of the earth (loved that show) and dogtanian (or dogonion as i used to call him) they were classic shows. And obviously popular as they've come out on dvd! yet the channels try to update them and wreck them. think i saw turtles and it was awful!

actually listening to an album on my ipod of kids tv themes (and a few adult ones). But if you want themes and pictures and stuff try 80snostalgia.com it's a great site and has loads of info.

right, essay over!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm looking forward watching the start of the 1996 series of Fun House this morning at 8.30am and every weekend on Challenge. :)

It's great to see Pat Sharp with Melanie and Martina Grant again. :)

I've always wanted to be on Fun House when i was a kid and have ago on The Fun Kart Grand Prix and also the Fun House. :)

Archived