Fun House

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear....I better resist temptation to not get caught up in that discussion again......just ask Foxy about my very long rants :P

I'll just say for now that I completely agree, the state of UK Kids TV is a disgrace - only 1% of Kids programmes shown nowadays are made in the UK

See here for more info :wink:

http://www.savekidstv.org.uk/

I heard that someone died on Fun House, which was why they stopped. Anyone else heard this? Or is my sister just telling lies? :ph34r:

Haven't heard that one before.....I have heard various dirty rumours about Pat Sharp and Melanie & Martina though.....about what he boasts about when visiting Student Unions :ph34r:

Very tempting Ryan, or maybe just buy out CITV, scrap their Kids TV commissioning department and repeat things from between 1985-1995 :P A huge archive of classics that will never see the light of day again.....

I think I heard that someone died in there aswell.. I doubt its true.

My fave old kids tv show has to be Goosebumps, I loved that show. And Live and Kicking.. All the memories are coming back now lol

And Byker Grove. That was also a great show, I heard Ant and Dec have bought the rights to it to stop it being shown or something, Along with SM:TV Live. I would love to see repeats of Byker Grove. I wasnt a big fan of Grange Hill though.

HOW! Where they revealed how things work that we would never even want to know.

There was so much back then.

I walked into my kitchen today, the tv was on and it had this 20-something person dressed as a banana talking to this... thing! Is that really entertainment? And that poor poor guy. Another thing I saw was this 20-something hyper.. not going to say emo, but emo-ish guy shouting at the camera and showing clips of very unfunny stuff.

I came across

a couple of weeks ago.. I have no idea what a kid would say about it and why the writers would even think about having a episode like this, but it made me laugh.

I came across
a couple of weeks ago.. I have no idea what a kid would say about it and why the writers would even think about having a episode like this, but it made me laugh.

:lol: I had that one on video! Did find it a rather strange one for Kids TV :P

Archived