The Axel Hay appreciation thread

Guest standbyme

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We love you Aaaaxel... oh yes we doo-oo!

Now, I'm not pleased about Bartlet pretending to care about Axel, but he's pretending to care as a principal on behalf of his students, some of whom may actually care. Why then does Kirsty translate this into him having no life? What a bitch. Seriously. And the way she spoke to Jai... she's a stupid cow also. She's the whole freakin' farmyard. Why is she here? What purpose does she serve? Why did they bring her back? Why did they sacrifice Kane, a character people actually care about, just to bring back someone who only ever worked as part of a duo - either KK or having that bogas twin thing with Jade? She does nothing on her own. I thought I liked her, but as I expected, she was just riding along on my liking for Kane. Because she was a Philipses. Now she has well and truly reverted to a Sutherland, and she can go away as fast as possible.

Yes, I'm aware this is not a Kirsty hate thread, but no one that insipid gets to talk the way she did about remembering Axel and get away with it.

Poor Jai... He wasn't trying to kill himself, but... maybe he'd have been better off if he had. These people, this town, it's not for him. He's much too good for it all. They'll only drag him down and brake his spirit and strip him of all intelligence and individuality. Individuals don't survive in Summer Bay. They assimilate or die. Axel has died, which just leaves Jai to assimilate. It will be a sad sad day when that happens, and I don't think it's that far off now that Axel's not around to save him...

Poor Jai...

RIP Axel :( Does the town even care he's gone? No. Will he even get a memorial service? Or even just a mention of a service? Probably not. I dont know what would be worse, the town not caring or the town prentending to care that someone they all despised is dead, gone, finito.

And I completely forgot he had a sister. Will they show that at least his family cared? Or has she been run out of town for daring to share the same DNA as Axel.

I'll stop ranting now, though I could go on. Last nights ep really annoyed me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived