The Axel Hay appreciation thread

Guest standbyme

The promo for tomorrow night... dark haired woman at the hospital with Bartlet... crying... Axel's mum :(?

If it is, I hope she tells everyone exactly how horrible they are for treating Axel like scum and making him an outcast. Making sure he dies alone... I'd also hope that she has some kind words for Jai, since he's not like that, but since he went along with "borrowing" the scooter, she'll probably accuse him of having the idea, or at least of failing to stop Axel. Poor Jai :(

Poor Axel...

i though it looked like belle :unsure:

i'm not looking forward to tomorrow

:(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ex-girlfriend's busted scooter that he was going to sell anyway, vs dead friend. Actually, Ric probably would be that petty.

It's just that I'm thinking, with Axel a goner, if Ric learns Jai had a part to play in this incident, it's not like he's going to beat him to within an inch of his life, but probably like maybe either a rant of a punch to the face, and maybe demand Jai to pay either him for the damages. After all, the scooter did come out of his money. It's probably not gonna happen but you never know. And was he really actually considering selling it before the theft, had he or anyone mentioned it at all this week until tonight? Remind me if he did.

PS It's not that I'm having a go at you, I do fully respect your comment.

I'm pretty sure they decided to sell the scooter since Mattie wouldn't be riding it to Perth. I remember her commenting that that would be a long and dusty ride.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Ric to be concerned for a scooter which, although he might have lost money on it, he had no real attachment to. If it comes to that, Axel's the one who borrowed it, so maybe he should hit his grieving mother up for the cash if it's that important to him.

I also don't think that Jai needs or deserves a punch in the face after being involved in a serious motor vehicle accident and probably watching his friend dying in the middle of the road. I'd kind of think that might be enough for one day. Knowing how everyone in Summer Bay likes to get on their high horse about this sort of thing, he probably will be made to pay for making the mistake of being a passenger to Axel's fatal hijinks. Grief and pain are not enough - one needs to make active compensation with time and money to appease the town's sense of morality.

It's Jai's birthday in a couple of weeks. Since he'll have no living friends to invite to a party anyway, maybe he should organise a party for Ric instead. He can put up a banner - "Happy Scooter Reimbursement Day Ric!" There could be cake and presents. That should make up for everything.

Sorry to be so bitter and sarcastic, but this is not the time or the place to be making suggestions about anything that doesn't sympathise with the fact that Axel is very likely to die. Scooters.... seriously. Isn't his life worth more than a cheap hunk of scrap metal with a motor in it? Actually, to most people, probably not.

I'm pretty sure they decided to sell the scooter since Mattie wouldn't be riding it to Perth. I remember her commenting that that would be a long and dusty ride.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Ric to be concerned for a scooter which, although he might have lost money on it, he had no real attachment to. If it comes to that, Axel's the one who borrowed it, so maybe he should hit his grieving mother up for the cash if it's that important to him.

I also don't think that Jai needs or deserves a punch in the face after being involved in a serious motor vehicle accident and probably watching his friend dying in the middle of the road. I'd kind of think that might be enough for one day. Knowing how everyone in Summer Bay likes to get on their high horse about this sort of thing, he probably will be made to pay for making the mistake of being a passenger to Axel's fatal hijinks. Grief and pain are not enough - one needs to make active compensation with time and money to appease the town's sense of morality.

It's Jai's birthday in a couple of weeks. Since he'll have no living friends to invite to a party anyway, maybe he should organise a party for Ric instead. He can put up a banner - "Happy Scooter Reimbursement Day Ric!" There could be cake and presents. That should make up for everything.

Sorry to be so bitter and sarcastic, but this is not the time or the place to be making suggestions about anything that doesn't sympathise with the fact that Axel is very likely to die. Scooters.... seriously. Isn't his life worth more than a cheap hunk of scrap metal with a motor in it? Actually, to most people, probably not.

Point taken, I apologise.

But can you remind me in which episode did Mattie comment about selling the scooter. I watch these episodes on YouTube so I must have obviously missed that scene. Or was it in tonight's episode?

It's over. It's done. I hate everyone. Except Jai. They can all go to Hell.

Axel, you poor bastard.

It's funny how he ended his time on the show as silent and marginalised as ever. Didn't even get to see him go. Just a cold, emotionless announcement from someone who didn't care. Maybe even hated him. Perfect.

RIP my poor darling Axel.

It's so unfair. No one seemed to give a sh!t that he died. Bloody Barlett - could have delivered the news with a bit of compassion. And Annie. :rolleyes: It irked me that she pretended to care.

Thanks for the images Jem, I'll treasure them forever.

I'm going off to have a cry now.

Archived