The Axel Hay appreciation thread

Guest standbyme

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are things I forgot to mention about Friday's episode and this thread is in need of a bump, so here goes. Firstly, it was so nice to hear how Axel felt about the situation, and how isolated he's become because of one mistake. He's very bitter about it, and I think that's understandable. I know I wouldn't be impressed with people who just like to judge from the outside with no care for the facts, just as long as they have a comfy seat on the bandwagon of senseless hate <_<

I was so happy when Ruby was willing to look at it from his side, and to entertain the thought that maybe he's not a heartless monster after all. She even seems attracted to him - I wonder if the do-gooders of the bay will let her take a chance on him, or if they'll get out their shotguns and aim them squarely at Axel, just in case he gets any ideas about reciprocating her interest.

I continue to love his relationship with Jai, and don't blame Miles for being concerned about it because he's letting things run their course instead of meddling for the sake of it. Axel's never been a saint, and I don't think Jai is either - people just want to think he is because that's what's acceptable. But Jai doesn't play by other people's rules, which is why I think he's attracted to Axel... as a friend :unsure: ... Axel does the unexpected, and Jai likes it. Everyday mundane things bore him. He's too smart - he needs some sort of stimulation beyond an easy A on assignments and such. But I am glad that his knowledge of Ancient Egyptian culture came in handy for that prank - it was quite an expert mummy wrapping he performed on Axel :P

I do worry about Jai though. He's happily segregated himself from everyone else to be with Axel... but if anything happens to Axel... he'll be so lost and alone :(

I know I'm rambling a lot about Jai for an Axel thread, but they're inseparable to me now... They're Jaxel...

Keeping a solitary vigil in here... I'm curled up with some Kisschasy songs...

"To Death" is a pretty accurate one...

I'm a criminal, criminal

Inside my own humble home

I'm watching time race ahead

I'm missing you

to death

:(

I don't know what Jai's going to do...

On the one hand, I don't want him to be in pain, so I want him to put his walls back up and be safe behind them... on the other... someone has to care that Axel's died...

:(

I wonder if Axel's sister will reappear. She should. She probably won't, but she should. To show he has a family...

The promo for tomorrow night... dark haired woman at the hospital with Bartlet... crying... Axel's mum :(?

If it is, I hope she tells everyone exactly how horrible they are for treating Axel like scum and making him an outcast. Making sure he dies alone... I'd also hope that she has some kind words for Jai, since he's not like that, but since he went along with "borrowing" the scooter, she'll probably accuse him of having the idea, or at least of failing to stop Axel. Poor Jai :(

Poor Axel...

The promo for tomorrow night... dark haired woman at the hospital with Bartlet... crying... Axel's mum :(?

If it is, I hope she tells everyone exactly how horrible they are for treating Axel like scum and making him an outcast. Making sure he dies alone... I'd also hope that she has some kind words for Jai, since he's not like that, but since he went along with "borrowing" the scooter, she'll probably accuse him of having the idea, or at least of failing to stop Axel. Poor Jai :(

Poor Axel...

So will Ric. If he finds out, Jai will probably wished he never lived.

Archived