The Axel Hay appreciation thread

Guest standbyme

Yeah he's not bad and Trent's acting has improved since his Blue Water High days. Axle seems like he'll be fun I'm hoping he appears ruccuringly through this year it seems more realistic then having students disappear without notice. It reminds me of Simone a few years ago who flirted with Nick and Seb all the time and was a bit of a bitch to Jade.

I think he's always been a good actor, it was his character in BWH which was really dull.

Well he's a young sir Laurence Olivier compared to this years BWH cast!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chick who plays "Fly" I think it was... was on Creature Features with Adam Saunders the other day. He wanted to go surfing, but she had to rehearse her lines for Blue Water High, so he "helped" her... He kept instructing her to overact and make weird faces while delivering her lines and such. Then he went with her to the filming and was harassing other cast and crew members. Therefore, I put it to you that the crumminess of this series is down to Adam Saunders' diabolical sabotage because he doesn't want the show to be doing well without him. Or perhaps he wants to get it canceled altogether so that his old friends have more time to spend surfing with him!

Corey's evil genius didn't come out of nowhere...

The Power Rangers :lol: Used to love them.

I dont like red, so i would have prefered him without the top :P Throw Axel into the Geoff and Aden topless beach scene last week, and i will be happy :P

Don't even get me started on the new series of BWH. Getting rid of Simmo was a big mistake and replacing him with Bec!? She was such a dull character and they bring in a new trainer whose also dull and wants the best of everyone.

There's only one character I like out of the mix this year, I forget her name, she was the first to arrive and the actress had some pictures taken with the H&A cast awhile ago... Anyway... Axle :P

I heard a rumor that he was becoming permenant, to introduce another teen into the mix now that the current group have all gone there seperate ways. I hope it's true.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Dusts off well-abandoned appreciation thread. Settles in as if it were a secretive den of safety because to be unappreciative would be breaking the rules of this forum.*

Melody doesn't own the Surf Club. I think it was a bit much to construe Axel's existing as "getting to her." And still, he doesn't say anything. I sure hope that poor kid doesn't get paid by the line.

Archived