Your dream job

Guest rising-flame

in theory there are only 7 stories that can be told, and everything is a variation on that. what was your plot?

I know, and that's why the personality and uniqueness of the story you're telling is so important. It was a very basic story, but I didn't feel like it was original enough. Basically it was about three sisters, brought together to live in the same apartment after many years of living their own, very different lives. Then throwing in some neighbours and friends and another roommate and you had another classic drive-each-other-crazy-but-love-each-other story. I guess you could say it had extracts of a lot of sitcoms in it, "The war at home", "Dharma & Greg", "Will & Grace" and "Friends" are a few of the ones I can clearly see.

Like I said I don't think it was original enough, but the drama I'm working on have always been my main focus anyway, so that's okay :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to work with Animals. I have a great fondness for animals (bar creepy crawlys, snakes, sharks and yukky bugs). I cry when i watch that RSPCA show. There were some goats on it last week, and i just bawled. lol.

A dolphin trainer would be awesome. Or something with Panda's or Gorilla's.

Also an artist, or a writer on a Tv show.

This may sound sad but I've always wanted to be a mum. I loved kids growing up and used to baby my sisters and my cousins. I went to uni to do early childhood teaching but hated it, so I quit.

Other than that, a CEO of some company, I love been the boss and it seems the higher you climb, the more money you get and the less work you have to do. :P

I still have no idea what my dream job is. I'm still waiting to realise what it is...

At times I think that I would love to become a writer...but I also think I may have what it takes to become a good photographer at the same time I can also see myself running a restaurant.

In a few days I will have come up with a new list of dream jobs... :huh:

I'd love to be an actress or a writer when I'm older. Another completely different job that I'd love to do is work for the RSPCA. Those people are so dedicated to their work and to saving animals who have been neglected. The RSPCA don't get any government funding, but they still do such an amazing job at helping animals in need.

^^ I've done some voluntary work for the ISPCA - The Irish version of the RSPCA. It was truly enjoyable work, I first did it for work experience and then went back regularly to check out, and I've had a couple of weeks in the Summer. It was really good fun, I still go down every so often.

Archived