Jodie Sweetin has a baby

Guest Eli

Anyone remember Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie Tanner on "Full house"? She and husband Cody Herpin had a baby daughter on April 12th, article here.

She certainly have made her way back into the spotlight over the last few years. After "Full House" ended we didn't hear anything about her, but then the whole crystal meth addiction thing came up, and suddenly she was back in the media with drug abuse, marriages and babies, even though I don't think we've seen her in any productions lately, at least nothing big.

Hopefully we'll see her in some new productions in the future, she's a good actress and I'd love to see her back in showbiz again :)

I remember her. Who doesn't remember her saying "How rude!"? :P

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Congratulations, Jodie! :D

Stephanie was one of my favourite characters. Jodie was a great actress. I'd love to see her in new productions.

Is it me or is there a baby boom in the USA this year? How many celebrities have already given birth lately?

I remember her. Who doesn't remember her saying "How rude!"? :P

I didn't even know she was pregnant! Congratulations, Jodie! :D

Stephanie was one of my favourite characters. Jodie was a great actress. I'd love to see her in new productions.

Is it me or is there a baby boom in the USA this year? How many celebrities have already given birth lately?

I know! I've been thinking the same thing, there's so many Hollywood-babies this year!

Hehe, yeah I loved that catchphrase, no one can say "How ruuuude!" quite like Jodie Sweetin, she was even asked to say it during a talkshow interview about her crystal meth addiction just a couple of years ago :lol:

Stephanie was one of my favourites as well, she was such a cute character, and definitely one of the funniest. Especially when she did scenes with Kimmy Gibler (Andrea Barber). I was surprised to hear she had a baby as well, I had no idea she was pregnant.

^ Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed the amount of babies in Hollywood. :)

I loved it when Stephanie and Kimmy were acting together. Their bickering was great. :lol:

My 2 other favourite catchphrases were "You got it dude!" and "Have mercy!". :D I love Full House. :wub:

There are reruns on weekdays on a French channel but I don't watch them. The voices are dubbed. Michelle, Stephanie and DJ's voices are so horrible. The actress who lends her voice to Steph has a lisp or something, it's just horrible. I tried to find a video on Youtube so you could hear it but I couldn't find one. :(

When there are reruns on a Dutch channel, then I usually watch them because they're in English with Dutch subtitles.

Nice...Steph was my favourite sister.Congrat's to her,she chose a decent name to unlike Cate Blanchett.Seriously,poor kid!

I've got season 1-4 on DVD and i've started saying have mercy and how rude again,lol.

• 2 years later...

Archived