Anti Annie Thread

Guest KaitieL

She's just so irritating. Her actions like ignoring Geoff are like she’s a young child which she's not.

You would have thought that by attending high school she would have grown up and her character would have developed but she’s the same sap she was before. Like when she was advising Geoff on which girls he should date.

On top of that she and Melody together are yawn. They have no personality.

Annie hasn't really been given any storylines of note yet bar the Aden one I can say one reason why I don’t like her because she hasn’t really been given the chance yet to prove that she’s not such a bad character in terms of a few storylines of her own not being involved in other people’s.

I did like how she tried to make Geoff understand that what he was saying was wrong about Cassie.

But there’s still not enough basis for her to be likeable.

Hopefully soon she and Saint Melody will do something of note.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, or do you find the way that Annie acts around Nicole a little odd? :ph34r: I mean sure admiration is one thing, but this girl is a downright fangirl. I've never known anyone who's acted like that before (and I've been to plenty of concerts), so I just find it a little bit weird.

• 5 weeks later...

Annie is REALLY grating on my nerves at the moment, along with her buddy Melody! I really liked her when her and geoff first arrived but now she's just SO annoying I just cant think of the words to describe how annoying she is! IMO they've just got too many girls - melody, nicole and annie, to get used to at the moment and there's too much going on between the three of them, its a bit too much to get your head round, they shouldnt have introduced melody and nicole at the same time I think. anyway back to annie, it seems like she never washes her hair it always looks awful!

Archived